PDA

View Full Version : Jan 29th Dyno Day/Meet

blk04cobra1
01-18-2005, 08:12 AM
Im trying to get together some people to cover for a busted dyno day in Charleston. The guys over at Undergroundracing said they would do it if there is enough interest. So, anyone up for it? Most likely $50 w/A/F...

cobrabitn
01-18-2005, 09:54 AM
Charleston?? I thought they were in Charlotte?

blk04cobra1
01-18-2005, 03:27 PM
They are in Charlotte...the meet was supposed to be with AmazonRacing down in Charleston, but the host bailed (not Amazon, but the guy hosting it)...Amazon was gonna come down from Maryland...anyways, I think UGR will host one if there is enough to come around...

NO 5 OH
01-20-2005, 12:55 AM
Linn is working right now on having the dyno day/tuning session down in Anderson, SC since the Charleston gig fell through. There were some guys from Anderson that were coming down to Charleston to get tuned so Linn thought she'd talk to them and see if they wanted to set something up there. I don't have any word yet on if it's gonna happen but she said she might know something by the end of the week. I'll keep you posted :thumbsup:

Shannon

InfamousSVT
01-20-2005, 01:57 AM
Shannon, let me know about this, I'd like for Rick to tune my car! I'm not getting the Whipple, but I got some other goodies instead!:thumbsup:
I'll get it sometime by the end of this year hopefully, I've got to get rid of some other bills first!

I keep on sending the bills off with checks in them, but they keep on coming back for more!:D :D :rotf:

blk04cobra1
01-20-2005, 10:36 AM
I heard they were swapping weekends now, I was just offering up an alternative to keep the weekend the same...but no harm if no one wants to come up to Charlotte

blk04cobra1
01-26-2005, 08:38 AM
just changed the date to April 30th--I know there are a lot of meets going on this spring and summer...hopefully we can get some people together on this date...not necessarily a dyno day, just an option

InfamousSVT
01-26-2005, 08:13 PM
just changed the date to April 30th--I know there are a lot of meets going on this spring and summer...hopefully we can get some people together on this date...not necessarily a dyno day, just an option
So what location have they decided to go with? Also, is Amazon Racing going to be there?

blk04cobra1
01-27-2005, 09:50 PM
As of now, it looks like Custom Performance in Concord. Im letting another take the reigns b/c I just dont wanna deal with disappointments (if they're any)...he's coordinating it through that shop, so I will let you know...

NO 5 OH
01-28-2005, 03:09 AM
So what location have they decided to go with? Also, is Amazon Racing going to be there?

They're going to Anderson, SC and will be there Febuary the 5th Jason. Don't be skeered of ole' big red and come on down with me. I'll be leaving the evening of the 4th around 7ish or so as I won't have the drive ahead of me Saturday morning. If I get tuned early enough I'm gonna make the jump to light speed to make it to Robbie and Patti's the same day.

Holla at me if your interested.

Shannon

InfamousSVT
02-02-2005, 12:19 PM
I'll be coming down there Saturday morning! I'm getting some work done on the Cobra and I'm supposed to get it back Friday at the lastest. I'm going to follow blk04cobra down from Gastonia!