PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Homer!!! (Yesterday..1/17)

97CasperCobra
01-19-2005, 01:06 AM
Most of you guys never had the opportunity to meet Brad(Homer), but his birthday was yesterday. He would have been 30. He passed on almost 2 years ago and this world is a duller place b/c of it. He livened up the room with his laughter and always was someone I enjoyed having around. If something was wrong with his Cobra he'd crack a joke about it and make the best of the situation. I only knew him for about a year, but I can honestly say I'm a better person for being blessed with his friendship. We had so much in common...Cobras, 80's toys, comics...most of my hobbies.

R.I.P. my good friend....you are STILL missed and will always be my friend. :bubye:

Jesse99
01-19-2005, 01:27 AM
Well I didn't know him as I wan't part of this group until this past year.. But I did see the little memorial on the home page yall had for him.. It's always sad to hear about a fellow cobra owner thats left us.. but people like you who knew him and kept his memory alive is what friends are all about.. Although I never had the pleasure of knowing him.. Happy Birthday Homer...

Firme
01-19-2005, 07:49 AM
I saw that, almost posted it, but didn't... :(

we miss ya Brad :(

msmap
01-19-2005, 11:18 AM
Happy Birthday, Brad! Hope you're having the time of your life :(