PDA

View Full Version : another predator question, the new softwear

Dave B.
01-26-2005, 12:31 AM
I have a Predator thats a good 15 months old, I have not updated any softwear, my question is, with a 2,80 pulleys, 95MM meter, K&N, accufab body, magnaflow cat and "X" pipe.

I have my ECU set at "pulley tune" with the predator, has anyone done this then updated there predator with Diablos newer softwear and noticed a differance in performance??

Thats my question, does the newer Diablo softwear make better power than there original "basic pulley setting" ????

I am trying to determine if I want to go through all that trouble to buy the stuff I need to upload Diablos new softwear in my Predator, it too dam much trouble to go through and not get much out of it.

Let me know people, thanks Dave B. :banana: :banana: :firebounc :firebounc :banana: :banana:

blk04cobra1
01-26-2005, 08:35 AM
I couldnt tell you b/c I just got my Predator a month ago...I would maybe ask Diablo itself to see if the parameters of the new software allow you to do more functions? That's usually the caes with an update, is that it allows you to do more...I could be wrong, but it's worth a shot