PDA

View Full Version : Opinions of rpmoutlet.com as a vendor

LoveMyCobra
01-28-2005, 01:10 PM
I found them pretty quickly on searches and the pricing seems to be pretty good. Can I get some opinions/experiences of those that have dealt with them? I'm not sure of what this forum's policy of vendor flaming is, but I don't want to deal with a bad vendor. If there is a policy of no vendor opinions, please e-mail me off forum with your experience.

Thanks for your time!

Rob
'03 Yellow vert
bone stock - for now!

blk04cobra1
01-28-2005, 02:10 PM
I have used them quite a bit, but just don't order the item if it's not in stock. Ive also been told it's pretty hard to get them to allow a return. Their prices are very reasonable and if you want good service, ask to speak to George, he seems to be the only one willing to give a shyte. Matter of fact, I just ordered my Xpipe from them, came in 4 days...good luck

cobra330
01-28-2005, 03:56 PM
I found them pretty quickly on searches and the pricing seems to be pretty good. Can I get some opinions/experiences of those that have dealt with them? I'm not sure of what this forum's policy of vendor flaming is, but I don't want to deal with a bad vendor. If there is a policy of no vendor opinions, please e-mail me off forum with your experience.

Thanks for your time!

Rob
'03 Yellow vert
bone stock - for now!

I recommend you go to the vendor section of our site and check those out..they are all good..and helpful.

InfamousSVT
01-28-2005, 04:16 PM
Everyone has had different experiences with them!

I've ordered from them before and I had good service and received my parts in less than a week. Prices are lower than most, but then again you get what you pay for! If you ever order from them, be sure to call in your order.
Others have not liked the service and have been told that something was instock when it wasn't and etc.....

I guess it just varies on a person to person basis!

I agree with Mike, view our vendor page here and you can find anything you want, plus when/if you are a SCMC member you get a % discount on all our vendors. Just one of the perks of being a member:D :thumbsup:

Dave B.
01-30-2005, 02:28 AM
I bought just about everything I have on my cobra from Rpmoutlet and get along with George very well, I think he trys to know his stuff, When I have questions, I have always found them to be receptive to answering them, even when there busy, Geoge is the guy to try and deal with there, I cannot do anything but give them great marks, Dave B. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

lorahcobra
01-30-2005, 12:04 PM
We ordered Accufab TB & plenum through them. Recieved it in a couple of days...no problems. They seem to research their products better than most and put together well thought out packages. Pricing is as good as anybody's...better than most. :thumbsup:

blk04cobra1
01-31-2005, 10:36 AM
I think the general consensus is deal with George. The only problem I had was with the quality of my MAC intake, but eventually found out that MAC's quality isnt always the highest...about to order some more stuff from them, so I guess they can't be too bad huh?

cobra330
01-31-2005, 10:39 AM
I recommend you go to the vendor section of our site and check those out..they are all good..and helpful.

Can't say enough....please review our vendors..we have checked this guys out and they are good, quality vendors..willing to assist..and as a member of the SCMC..you get a discount...so, why would you elsewhere?