View Full Version : valve cover emblem

01-30-2005, 09:09 PM
Would anyone know of a place where. You can buy the plate that the two guys who built the engine signed (attached to the drivers side valve cover). I would like to replace what has been damaged by someone else.
The fool who owned the car before me ripped it off.

Also in my travels about the web I read about a number you can call (I believe it was a Ford department) and they will verify that your Cobras build date and other thing.
Just cant remember where I saw this number .

01-30-2005, 09:53 PM
I would call 1-800-FORD-SVT and they can give you that information. :)