PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Ice!

InfamousSVT
01-31-2005, 05:21 PM
Here's a few pics of the Cobra covered in the ice we got in NC this past Saturday!:D

jack
01-31-2005, 10:48 PM
I had the same thing here in TN. But it was on my Toyota Tacoma not my Cobra. I had to let it warm-up for 45 minutes just to defrost the windshield. You need to find a spot inside for your car, its too nice to leave out in the weather.

InfamousSVT
01-31-2005, 11:53 PM
I waited to move it until it was complete ice free and took it and put it in my garage! It's safe and sound now and cleaned up. Even got a cover on it so it doesn't get any dust on it!!:D

-Jason

ausie
02-01-2005, 06:14 AM
That just reminds me how cold it is up here in PA. There is lots of snow still on the ground. The roads may be clear but they are wet and salty. Very tempting to take the Cobra out for a short drive but don't want it coverd in road salt.

Stavesacre21
03-04-2005, 03:23 AM
Very tempting to take the Cobra out for a short drive but don't want it coverd in road salt.
I know your pain my friends....so taunting......

.....like dangling food infront of a starving person...just hardly out of reach :mad:

You try and con yourself into thinking....."hey, what could a quick swing around the block hurt? The salt's hardly visable!!"...while of course, the other side of you is saying "don't be foolish, you're almost through winter....besides, does the sound "PING" bring any justice to the table?!"...:doh2:

.....the suspense is terriable

cobracrazy
03-04-2005, 09:05 PM
Cobras are much more fun when not in hibernation. :(

That salt is nasty stuff.

Stavesacre21
03-08-2005, 08:15 PM
The weather had BETTER shart turnin around in these upper states....cause im dying with anticipation! As fun as staring at her in the garage can be after almost 5 months, it's starting to get a lil monotonous :mad:

However, yur all right...that salt is definetely somethin im willing to wait on