PDA

View Full Version : Advertising space for rent...

cobrapace94
02-04-2005, 07:19 AM
Anybody need advertising space to rent?
If you have not heard, Shaune Bagwell (Jeff Bagwells ex wife) has a ebay auction for advertising space on her cleavage!!! :eek: She was on the Houston local news promoting the auction & saying she needed the money for her 7 month baby. This is a spin off of the guy selling advertising space on his forhead.
Check it out Here (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4071160010&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT)
Could be a good way to advertise the SCMC car show or TWS event? How about it Tony? JK.
Got Milk?

Firme
02-04-2005, 08:31 AM
:eek: That is hilarious. Good idea on the advertising D.

I wonder if questions #3 was from Jeff :D

97CasperCobra
02-04-2005, 01:10 PM
I saw some lady on the news the other night who's going to advertise it on her belly b/c she was pregnant...great...draw more attention to your already HUGE belly. :rolleyes:

msmap
02-04-2005, 02:01 PM
I saw some lady on the news the other night who's going to advertise it on her belly b/c she was pregnant...great...draw more attention to your already HUGE belly. :rolleyes:

Hey now, Mikey, huge pregnant bellies are good, after all without them you wouldn't be here :) It's the ones that don't have that excuse that don't need attention drawn to them :D

Twice Bitten
02-04-2005, 04:16 PM
Hey now, Mikey, huge pregnant bellies are good, after all without them you wouldn't be here :) It's the ones that don't have that excuse that don't need attention drawn to them :D

Thanks for saying what I was thinking...some people think pregnant bellies are beautiful. So what if your bellybutton pops out like a turkey timer. It must be a Mommy thing. ;)

Rachel

97CasperCobra
02-04-2005, 04:33 PM
Thanks for saying what I was thinking...some people think pregnant bellies are beautiful. So what if your bellybutton pops out like a turkey timer. It must be a Mommy thing. ;)

Rachel

now, now ladies...I didn't mean to start a revolution or anything. I was just saying it was sad as to the lengths people would go to. Yes, pregnant bellies are beautiful. :thumbsup:

msmap
02-04-2005, 07:15 PM
now, now ladies...I didn't mean to start a revolution or anything. I was just saying it was sad as to the lengths people would go to. Yes, pregnant bellies are beautiful. :thumbsup:

OK, Mikey, you're forgiven :thumbsup: Yea, it's :( to see how far people will exploit themselves for the almighty $$$

John Chingasos
02-05-2005, 03:22 AM
You know what.......................ah nevermind

I am out

LATE

cobrapace94
02-06-2005, 12:56 PM
You know what.......................ah nevermind
I am out
LATE

Yea John we know you would let her sit on your hood....:) Shoot, I might even think about it???