PDA

View Full Version : Help

Why Try?
02-19-2005, 04:21 PM
Well wanted to let everyone know that i made it safely to Cyprus were ill be TDY(Air Force) for 6 months (back in late August). Ill be making some real good money over here and i wanted to know if anyone knew of a good shop that can check out my hole car (90k miles on it) before i put NOS on it when i return. I just want to get everything checked out. I'll be returning to Sumter SC and looking for any good shop within a state or two away if i have too.

InfamousSVT
02-21-2005, 01:43 AM
If I were you I'd take it to Modular Madness!

http://www.modularmadness.com/

Paul or Don will take good care of the car and can do all the work required to make your car bullit proof!:thumbsup:

Why Try?
02-21-2005, 09:01 PM
If I were you I'd take it to Modular Madness!

http://www.modularmadness.com/

Paul or Don will take good care of the car and can do all the work required to make your car bullit proof!:thumbsup:
Thanks, I want some good hp (350-400) and still be able to make it a daily driver. i got the gears and exhaust i just need some more goodies and a good balance of what is good and bad on the car, i got 90k miles on it and only 8k of those our mine so my car is still a Mystery to me.

InfamousSVT
02-23-2005, 02:46 AM
You can probably get to the 350-400 range with the things that you can do yourself!
I've been to a few shops and I would rather have my car set in my garage torn apart for a couple months while I do the work rather then let someone else work on it that I didn't know! Just my .02

Get the basics and then get a good tune and see where you are, after that you can just through a blower with a small amount of boost and a safe tune so you can get to the amount of horsepower you are shooting for.:)

Why Try?
03-06-2005, 08:53 PM
I'm trying to get all this work done to my car while im overseas so my girlfreind would have to drop off my car. I need the basics first, new brakes (rotors, pads, brake lines), motor/tranny flush, new struts/springs, NX 100-125 shot, tune-up and a dyno tune. I am ordering all the parts while im here overseas so i can have all of it ready and done by the time i get back.