PDA

View Full Version : HPD ticket quota pilot program begins

cobrapace94
02-23-2005, 02:28 PM
Houston Police department is trying to make Houston streets safer by requiring it's officers to write at least 1 ticket per day...
It's all about making $money$ for the tickets they write.. What BS.

Read about it here..
http://www.khou.com/topstories/stories/khou050223_cd_ticketquota.d7605400.html

Better watch out.

John Chingasos
02-23-2005, 02:36 PM
If they want to make money

All the have to do is set up on 1960 from 290 to 45 and it will make millions and the 59 south freeway where 80 is to slow. Freakin cops......they would rather give some BS ticket than to go find real moving violations like people putting to much shiat in the back of trucks that flyout all over place when their on the freeway.....DONT GET ME STARTED ...I could write forever.

I miss my cars :(

LadyCobra01'
02-23-2005, 02:51 PM
Thanks for the heads up! I'm heading to Houston Performance tomorrow for some goodies!! :D

Kim

cobrapace94
02-23-2005, 03:34 PM
Thanks for the heads up! I'm heading to Houston Performance tomorrow for some goodies!! :D Kim

Alright Kim, what "goodies" are you getting now???? coughexhaustcough?

LadyCobra01'
02-23-2005, 04:45 PM
Alright Kim, what "goodies" are you getting now???? coughexhaustcough?
coughXpipecough!! :thumbsup: Getting lowered also! :eek:

TexasSnake
02-23-2005, 04:55 PM
Not to hijack the thread....but as a shameless plug for myself, HP is not your only choice for that exhaust and lowering work. :D

Give me a call or drop some mail my way if you want options or a second opinion.

www.house-of-speed.com (http://www.house-of-speed.com) ;)

LadyCobra01'
02-23-2005, 08:55 PM
Not to hijack the thread....but as a shameless plug for myself, HP is not your only choice for that exhaust and lowering work. :D

Give me a call or drop some mail my way if you want options or a second opinion.

www.house-of-speed.com (http://www.house-of-speed.com) ;)

Thanks! I will keep you in mind when I'm ready to buy Borla Stingers catback! :thumbsup:

jimmysidecarr
02-23-2005, 09:04 PM
Thanks! I will keep you in mind when I'm ready to buy Borla Stingers catback! :thumbsup:

Borla Stingers + X-pipe..... =.... HIDE THE CHILDREN!!!!

Borla 1458(Turbo style mufflers) is more civilized with "altered cats" or aftermarket X pipes... And still has those sick 4" rolled tips just like the Stingers<----(straight thru and freaking loud!!!)

IMHO...
Jimmy ;)

LadyCobra01'
02-25-2005, 11:26 AM

Borla 1458(Turbo style mufflers) is more civilized with "altered cats" or aftermarket X pipes... And still has those sick 4" rolled tips just like the Stingers<----(straight thru and freaking loud!!!)

IMHO...
Jimmy ;)

Cool! You can Hear me coming now!!! They couldn't put the cats on because one was messed up and my springs didn't make it in! :( So I go back in next week and get the cats on and the springs. Steve made my day and is going to give me a free Dyno also! :thumbsup:

msmap
02-25-2005, 12:32 PM

IMHO...
Jimmy ;)

Actually I've read that the Stingers are better sounding with h-pipes and cats, regular Borlas with the x. one new h-pipe in particular sounds great with the Stingers but i can't think of it off hand, brain dead at the moment but i'll think of it eventually.