PDA

View Full Version : Kenny Brown roll bar with door bars FS

Cobra-R
02-25-2005, 09:56 AM
Kenny Brown roll bar that came out of my 95 Cobra R is for sale. It will fit 94 thru 98 Mustangs/Cobra's. This is a bolt in cage with a harness bar and has had a cross brace added to the main hoop. The paint on the main bar setup is a textured black, the paint on the harness bar and cross brace is a gloss black.

I am going to CMP in March and can bring it down if needed. This would be a pain to ship, so I would rather avoid that. I want $300 for it.

Brian

Hazman
02-25-2005, 04:25 PM
Brian
I have been thinking about upgrading my Autopower 4-point rollbar to a 6-point. Do you have any pics? I really think a 6-point will help with my chassis flex issues in the vert. I will be at CMP and am interested. :thumbsup:
Thanks Rick

spitfire
02-25-2005, 05:31 PM
I wish it was for an 03, I need one!:(

Cobra-R
02-25-2005, 09:16 PM
Brian
I have been thinking about upgrading my Autopower 4-point rollbar to a 6-point. Do you have any pics? I really think a 6-point will help with my chassis flex issues in the vert. I will be at CMP and am interested. :thumbsup:
Thanks Rick

Rick,
Maybe I misled you, if so I apologize. It is actually a 4 point with door bars. I would assume it is the same as what you have now?? I can bring it with if it is still what you are looking for.

Thanks, Brian

PS: Spitfire, it's very possible that it fits the 99 on cars as well since we all share the same chassis. Last I checked I couldn't pull it up on the KB site, it's says the site is under construction.

97whitevert
02-25-2005, 09:37 PM
Rick,
Maybe I misled you, if so I apologize. It is actually a 4 point with door bars. I would assume it is the same as what you have now?? I can bring it with if it is still what you are looking for.

Thanks, Brian

PS: Spitfire, it's very possible that it fits the 99 on cars as well since we all share the same chassis. Last I checked I couldn't pull it up on the KB site, it's says the site is under construction.bring it anyway.... if Rick doesn't take it we will... damn we better bring the TRUCK!!! :rotf: :rotf:

Cobra-R
02-26-2005, 07:07 PM
bring it anyway.... if Rick doesn't take it we will... damn we better bring the TRUCK!!! :rotf: :rotf:

I'll bring it with. If Rick doesn't take it, it's yours Lisa.

Thanks, Brian

nckissfan
02-26-2005, 09:50 PM
that wont work in a convertible will it? damn, I need a roll cage