PDA

View Full Version : NASA Mustangs at MSR 3/4-6

Admiral
02-28-2005, 08:09 AM
Season opener next weekend, here's a few pics of some of the cars (one evil Camaro in there, lol):

http://www.shrackracing.com/2005/feb-dyno-day/houston-dyno-day.jpg

http://www.shrackracing.com/2005/feb-dyno-day/dyno-day-1.jpg

Levi
02-28-2005, 10:43 AM
Man that looks so cool. I hope to come out and hang with you all again some time in the future. I will be at TWS that weekend for some open track. Hope you have a good time and be safe. :thumbsup:

Firme
02-28-2005, 12:59 PM
them's some pertty cars !!! :bounce: nice pics Mike :thumbsup:

97CasperCobra
02-28-2005, 01:04 PM
can we say....INTIMIDATING!!!! :D

Good luck Mike....be safe and best of luck to you guys. :thumbsup:

Admiral
02-28-2005, 01:26 PM
Nah, just ragged-out old street cars with a chance to get a few more miles on them before going to see the scrap-man. Wish I could make TWS with the nice Cobras. Maybe next time we can hook up.

Ya'll be safe and have fun out there!

97CasperCobra
03-07-2005, 02:46 AM
Saw an AI car on I-45 tonight, blue Fox LX....I wanna say the AI # was 91. He had the website for Driver's Edge on the front fender. Was being pulled by a white Explorer.

Hope you had fun this weekend and everyone returned safely. :thumbsup:

Admiral
03-07-2005, 08:52 AM
Yep, that would be Richard Pedersen one of the AI drivers. Weekend was full of highs and lows. On Friday they had a test/licensing day, we arrived at 5:00pm to see the wrecker on track, a big 4 car wreck with a FFR Cobra, two CMC cars and a Spec Miata. The Cobra and one CMC car were to be done for the weekend due to damage - ouch! Clutches got changed and heads got replaced on Friday night well into the wee hours of the morning, lots of pit work going on all around us.

Racing on Saturday was great, I was able to finish 2nd in both races and set AI fast lap of the day (not sure if the track record will hold up). Blew the motor on Sunday in race 1 but it was a tired old 111K shortblock so I knew it would happen someday. Now I get to shop for a new combo and try and be ready for round 2 in May!

Hope the rest of the SCMC folks had a great time at TWS!