PDA

View Full Version : Hi All!

1BadBite
03-01-2005, 07:10 PM
Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Kelly. I'm new here and am looking forward to hooking up with other Cobra lovers. Anyone going to Mustang Week at Myrtle Beach, S.C.? My wife and I will be there. We'll be together most of the time, unless her Roush GT can't keep up LOL. Feel free to holla any time!:thumbsup:

97whitevert
03-01-2005, 07:53 PM
hi kelly! welcome to out little piece of cyberspace! I am in statesville, not far from you :thumbsup:

cobracrazy
03-01-2005, 09:43 PM
A few of us from the MD/VA area are going to be there. (If my plans hold true) I think when things get closer we should attempt to coordinate everyones plans. Not sure if the logistics could work but it would be fun traveling down I95 with a long line of Cobras.

BTW: Welcome!!

-Scott

Rodo
03-01-2005, 10:37 PM
Whats up Kelly, I think me and a couple of other cobra owners from the Chattanooga area will be heading down for mustang week, well hopefully anyway:D

cobrabitn
03-02-2005, 12:28 AM
Sounds like we need to have an SCMC gathering down there?

Welcome on being an official club member Kelly! :thumbsup:

InfamousSVT
03-02-2005, 03:07 AM
Welcome!

Hope to see you at our events!:thumbsup:

beerkat
03-02-2005, 10:11 AM
Welcome to the group!:thumbsup: I will see you when you come to the beach. I may have to have a cocktail party or a bar-b-que with so many club people coming in for the week.:D

Big Daddy
03-02-2005, 01:17 PM
I'll be down at least for the weekend. We need to plan SOMETHING for one of the weekend nights. We could meet for dinner one night at the NASCAR Cafe and then go scare the rest of the world on the strip with a caravan of Snakes and horses! :D :thumbsup:

1BadBite
03-03-2005, 11:34 PM
I'm up for anything down there! We're gonna be down there Sunday to Saturday so name the time and place and we'll see ya there! Hey Lisa, are you gonna be at the cruise-in at Hooters in Mooresville on the 26th?

97whitevert
03-04-2005, 08:11 PM
I'm up for anything down there! We're gonna be down there Sunday to Saturday so name the time and place and we'll see ya there! Hey Lisa, are you gonna be at the cruise-in at Hooters in Mooresville on the 26th?hmmm-- maybe- didn't know anything about it! I may be at the beach then, but will let the big guy know and he may show up. time??? :thumbsup:

1BadBite
03-15-2005, 05:05 PM
The cruise-in at Hooters in Mooresville will be Saturday 3/26/05 2PM-7:PM (rain date 3/27/05). I heard about it from a guy in the Black Mustang Club. Tell big man to come on out! Anybody else interested needs to come on out as well! Hooters of Mooresville just off I-77 Mooresville Exit 36 and across the street from the Hampton -Inn of Mooresville.