PDA

View Full Version : my new cobra (if i buy another one)

AirForce1
03-02-2005, 01:22 PM
if i buy a nother cobra this would most likely be the one i would but or something like it. what do you guys think? :thumbsup:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6236&item=4532165594&rd=1

or something like this.:D

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6236&item=4532044510&rd=1

97CasperCobra
03-02-2005, 03:40 PM
no offense...I love both of them, but WHY would you want another Cobra??? I'd get a daily driver before buying another Cobra. You're too young to have 2. :p

AirForce1
03-02-2005, 10:20 PM
no offense...I love both of them, but WHY would you want another Cobra??? I'd get a daily driver before buying another Cobra. You're too young to have 2. :p

i have a better (1990 honda accord) and one is never to young to have two cobras.:D

that was when i finally transfer to san marcos next year i can take one and leave the other here. also yes i am young and while i am young i am going to have as much fun as a 21 year old guy can have....which means........:love: ......:drunk: ......and even a little.....:burnout: fun. It is simple More cobras more fun.:cool:

svt tam
03-03-2005, 01:24 PM
man where are you working? That's a lot of cash to be spending at a young age. More power to you. :thumbsup: I'd save my money though.

AirForce1
03-03-2005, 02:17 PM
I am a shipping supervisor at a customs bonded warehouse down by the astrodome. And I get a little money from Air Force ROTC for books and other things like that so I can save my money from work. :thumbsup:

John Chingasos
03-03-2005, 06:18 PM

Maybe the Cobra will be his daily Driver

I am thinking about getting another 93 Cobra for a daily driver since my Civic is going to kick the bucket in the next 18 months.........Or maybe just another fox body mustang.

Also, you dont need alot of money to have 2 cobras if you dont have a wife, 2 kids, mortgage, school loan, credit cards, 401K Contributions, etc........

Twice Bitten
03-03-2005, 07:38 PM

I am thinking about getting another 93 Cobra for a daily driver since my Civic is going to kick the bucket in the next 18 months.........Or maybe just another fox body mustang.

Also, you dont need alot of money to have 2 cobras if you dont have a wife, 2 kids, mortgage, school loan, credit cards, 401K Contributions, etc........

You forgot to mention TAXES :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

AirForce1
03-04-2005, 12:29 PM

Very true but when you have a girl friend at my age she can cost a lot as well. And even though i dont pay rent I have to pay for everything else. Such as uniformes (which are not cheep by the way) and any other thing that need. I dont have it as bad as you guys but for my age its close.