PDA

View Full Version : Mustang spotted in Ecuador

spitfire
03-04-2005, 08:26 AM
Working in Ecuador, and the only mustang I have seen so far! :( I miss my Snake! :(

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/howerch/Cobra/cd117416.jpg

Firme
03-04-2005, 01:13 PM
that is sweet... I think :what:

I am one of the only people I know that actually likes the 71-73 body style.

with a good paint job, those flames wouldn't look that bad.

The neighborhood makes the pic look like it was taken in the 70s :eek:

spitfire
03-04-2005, 02:28 PM
You should be here! Feels like It is the same year the car was released new! I feel like I have stepped back in time! The only new cars that I have seen are a couple of beamers! Lots of yellow taxis here! I did see a late 60's fast back green, pulling a small trailer! It was beat up pretty bad, couldn't believe it was still driving! I have seen it a few times, I will try to get a picture of it next! :eek:

Zedoc
03-04-2005, 02:34 PM
I spent a lot of time in Equador in '75. It is a marvelous place. Snow capped Volcanoes all around. Make the Rockies look like foothills. Be sure to visit Esmeraldas and Sua. While you're in S.A., be sure to see the rest of it. Like La Paz, Rio and B.A. Marvelous place.

spitfire
03-04-2005, 02:41 PM
I spent a lot of time in Equador in '75. It is a marvelous place. Snow capped Volcanoes all around. Make the Rockies look like foothills. Be sure to visit Esmeraldas and Sua. While you're in S.A., be sure to see the rest of it. Like La Paz, Rio and B.A. Marvelous place.I am working in La Libertad, and hotel is in Salinas, they tell me allot that the Volcanoes are great to go see, I hope if I get time I will get to visit!:cool: