PDA

View Full Version : Mac Catback Exhaust?

Rodo
03-06-2005, 07:59 PM
Has anyone heard the Mac catback exhaust on a 4.6 GT? How does it sound? My girl is looking for some exhaust for her car and I am wondering how it would sound in comparison to the other brands.

1BadBite
03-11-2005, 10:50 AM
Dunno about the Mac, but my wife has a nice-sounding set of Magnaflows on her GT. A buddy of mine who puts them on recommended them. She has a factory H-pipe and it sounds really good. I had a GT with a BBK X-pipe and Magnaflow Magna Pack exhaust and you could here that sucker screamin' atcha from 3/4 of a mile away. If I remember right, there's something weird about the way the Macs are put on also. I may be mistaking it for another brand, my my cousin works in the service dept. in for a Ford dealership and I was in there one day and he was looking at putting some on a car and commented about the way they have to go on. Again, I may be mistaking the brand, but it may be worth looking into. Good luck dude!:thumbsup:

Kelly

WVSNS&
03-11-2005, 11:50 AM
If I remember correctly the mac sound similar to the flowmaster.

john

jack
03-11-2005, 01:52 PM
I have the mac cat back on my 03 Cobra and its not as deep of a tone as the flow's IMO.