PDA

View Full Version : Cool....Got my Engine Block back this weekend

FearTheSnake
03-08-2005, 02:54 PM
for my 92 LX 5.0. Completely assembled and ready to drop in the car. Engine builder bored .040 and put in a 347 Stroker kit. Should be making in the neighborhood of 355 ci... Still have some challenges ahead and need some help from any 5.0 experts.

Will be running a Procharger supercharger(14psi). I've upgraded to 38 lb injectors but need some input on the Mass air meter/sensor. Who should I go with? I had bought one last year but it mysteriously disappeared in the Shop and can't remember where I bought it from.

The original setup I had the MAF meter on the driver side fenderwell. Would like to relocate to the passenger side before the throttle body? Any suggestions?

Thanks
David S.

93KingCobra
03-08-2005, 10:10 PM
Sweet sounds like a beast!! :thumbsup:

95Cobra
03-13-2005, 08:24 PM
for my 92 LX 5.0. Completely assembled and ready to drop in the car. Engine builder bored .040 and put in a 347 Stroker kit. Should be making in the neighborhood of 355 ci... Still have some challenges ahead and need some help from any 5.0 experts.

Will be running a Procharger supercharger(14psi). I've upgraded to 38 lb injectors but need some input on the Mass air meter/sensor. Who should I go with? I had bought one last year but it mysteriously disappeared in the Shop and can't remember where I bought it from.

The original setup I had the MAF meter on the driver side fenderwell. Would like to relocate to the passenger side before the throttle body? Any suggestions?

Thanks
David S.

I just had P1SC installed 9psi I went with 42#'s still had plenty of flow left. I'm running a 75mm Pro-M mass air. I did 410RWHP and 418RWTQ. Stock 302 block.

venomous
03-13-2005, 08:45 PM
Great numbers, and BTW :ttiwwop:

FearTheSnake
03-15-2005, 02:29 PM
Have you had any idle problems with the Pro-M Mass Air?

95Cobra
03-15-2005, 04:42 PM
Have you had any idle problems with the Pro-M Mass Air?
No...idles just fine....that was after a dyno tune. My buddy that did the tune, did cut off the flange, to rotate the mass air a little, he told me it flowed better after he did that.