PDA

View Full Version : SCMC Family member in car wreck

Red03
03-10-2005, 06:42 PM
Hey everyone, one of our SCMC family needs to be in our thoughts and prayers. Demetrius (Tony) Anderson totalled his 03 Vert last week. He was pinned in the car and had to be cut out. He broke his femer in 2 places and his arm, he is home for now, but might require more surgery. I spoke with a Sqaudron member who is also a SCMC member, and he told the passanger side was pushed all the way to the center console. Details are limited but it seems a Lighting clipped his rear bumber spinning him into oncoming traffic. Then he was T-boned by a pick up, he is very lucky to even still be with us. I'm told he is good sprits, and is more worried about the car then himself. Just thought I would drop a note concerning one of a family. Just wish it was better news.

BTW, I doing fine here. Just about 2 months left then I'll be back. Hopefully I'll stay home for awhile this time. Seen WAY to much of this F#$%ing country.

93KingCobra
03-10-2005, 07:11 PM
Sorry to here that, I hope everything goes okay. They will all be in our prayers..

InfamousSVT
03-10-2005, 08:26 PM
I'll keep him in my prayers!

Sorry to hear...

Big Daddy
03-11-2005, 12:05 AM
That really sucks, glad to hear he survived pretty much in tact! I will be thinking of him, hope you get home soon and safely! :thumbsup:

ausie
03-11-2005, 07:00 AM
My prayers go out to him for a healty recovery. I am glad to hear he survived even if the car did not. Regardless of how the incident happened, just a reminder that most of the streets are not safe at any speed. It is just a matter of when, not "if".. Other dirvers can and will be unpredictable. Too many drivers out there on cell phones, along with the other distractions.

cobrabitn
03-11-2005, 07:23 AM
Why don't you send him an e-mail as that would probably mean a lot more to him?

You can reach him at :

Demetrius Anderson - demetrius.anderson@pope.af.mil

Tony :thumbsup:

95SVTCobraVA
03-11-2005, 07:34 AM
I hope Tony gets well soon :thumbsup:

And Red03, you take care of yourself :cool:

:D :D :D

dewone
03-11-2005, 07:35 AM
Gods speed in recovery. New Cobra for ya in the future.

Stavesacre21
03-11-2005, 01:50 PM
I'll keep him in my prayers....and hope for the quickest of recovery! I know those femer fractures can be painful breaks!! :(

I'd think the last thing on his mind would be a totalled car...he will love again though! ;)

Come back to us safe Red :thumbsup:.......oh yea, and kick some butt over there :mad:

NewFoundPower
03-11-2005, 01:59 PM
His handle isn't "Roofliss" by any chance is it?

-D-

Red03
03-11-2005, 02:02 PM
His handle isn't "Roofliss" by any chance is it?

-D-

Yes it is, that was also the plate on his car

NewFoundPower
03-11-2005, 03:31 PM
Oh man, that sucks. We corresponded through email a couple of times trying to get some events scheduled here on the coast. My thoughts and prayers go out to him.

-D-

sssvtcobra
03-11-2005, 03:59 PM
We will keep in our thoughts and prayers. Hoping for a good and speedy recovery!! A car is always replaceable!!

Stay safe over there, and return in good health!!