PDA

View Full Version : It's snowing again

z-cobra
03-12-2005, 10:30 AM
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh,won't it ever end.Flame away Brothers and Sisters and tell me it's 65 and sunny your way.

Secesh
03-12-2005, 11:30 AM
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh,won't it ever end.Flame away Brothers and Sisters and tell me it's 65 and sunny your way.Isn't having the Super Bowl champs worth another month or so of snow? What would you be doing otherwise.... driving your car?

z-cobra
03-12-2005, 11:34 AM
Isn't having the Super Bowl champs worth another month or so of snow? What would you be doing otherwise.... driving your car? The Pats are my team as much as anyones,but enough is enough,I can't take it any more.

PMad
03-12-2005, 11:58 AM
Isn't having the Super Bowl champs worth another month or so of snow? What would you be doing otherwise.... driving your car?

Yeah you're right, we could be cold and be Steelers fans :D I'll just throw another log on the fire and watch one of the three Superbowl DVDs.

Davesnake
03-12-2005, 03:49 PM
I think there is a family of penguins living in my Cobra

lightninmike
03-14-2005, 01:11 PM
better than finding out its a family of your own:baby:
watch where your sticking that thing

Davesnake
03-14-2005, 05:49 PM
better than finding out its a family of your own:baby:
watch where your sticking that thing

Ya your right......it kinda thinks for itself I've noticed. :p

Dave

Davesnake
03-23-2005, 08:54 PM
I justed watched the weather.....I think I'm going to kill myself :bawling: :banghead: :thumbdwn:

z-cobra
03-23-2005, 09:02 PM
I justed watched the weather.....I think I'm going to kill myself :bawling: :banghead: :thumbdwn: Don't do it Dave, it won't last long trust me.Do you think you'll make it up for John's (FstFwd) pulley install and adult beverages at my place?
Ernie

97whitevert
03-23-2005, 09:21 PM
I justed watched the weather.....I think I'm going to kill myself :bawling: :banghead: :thumbdwn:dont' do that dave!! btw its 70= here today and for the forseeable future.... :thumbsup:

Davesnake
03-24-2005, 01:31 AM
dont' do that dave!! btw its 70= here today and for the forseeable future.... :thumbsup:

Lisa,... I like the sound of that

redsnake99
03-24-2005, 08:58 AM
73 and sunny in Raleigh yesterday, will be 65 or better all next week. Tops down, feel the warm breeze go by.

:D

Davesnake
03-24-2005, 06:47 PM
Don't do it Dave, it won't last long trust me.Do you think you'll make it up for John's (FstFwd) pulley install and adult beverages at my place?
Ernie

Yah that could happen let me know....the day an all

z-cobra
03-24-2005, 06:54 PM
Yah that could happen let me know....the day an all 2nd or 3rd of April as of now, waiting for John to decide.
Ernie

johnbasf
03-24-2005, 08:14 PM
Yeah you're right, we could be cold and be Steelers fans :D I'll just throw another log on the fire and watch one of the three Superbowl DVDs.

Let me know when you get #4. :rotf:

I'll be back after I get the knife out of my back. :rotf:

jimmysidecarr
03-24-2005, 11:48 PM
I feel compelled(as a Former Syracuse, NY native) to inform you that it was a spectacular day in Spring, Texas today...
To the point that I just had to leave my Squire wagon home at lunch-->(Hoffman hot dogs brought home from Syracuse)
and drag out that boring -------->Mystichrome thing...

Windows down...
Traction control off...
No A/C needed...
Steely Dan blasting(Everything most go)...

Have a nice day!!!

and remember you and your other frozen, salt encrusted buddies are doing your part to stave off that hideous and dangerous ....not to mention ever more impending....
GLOBAL WARMING!!! by maintaining that white reflective coating on our precious fragile Earthypoo...
You will be reflecting nasty evil BTUs of the EVIL SUN"s heat back into the Stratousphere...

Thanks for doing your part!!!!

MUHAAAAAAA!!!!!

(Evil)Jimmy :thumbsup:

PMad
03-28-2005, 10:54 PM
I feel compelled(as a Former Syracuse, NY native) to inform you that it was a spectacular day in Spring, Texas today...
To the point that I just had to leave my Squire wagon home at lunch-->(Hoffman hot dogs brought home from Syracuse)
and drag out that boring -------->Mystichrome thing...

Windows down...
Traction control off...
No A/C needed...
Steely Dan blasting(Everything most go)...

Have a nice day!!!

and remember you and your other frozen, salt encrusted buddies are doing your part to stave off that hideous and dangerous ....not to mention ever more impending....
GLOBAL WARMING!!! by maintaining that white reflective coating on our precious fragile Earthypoo...
You will be reflecting nasty evil BTUs of the EVIL SUN"s heat back into the Stratousphere...

Thanks for doing your part!!!!

MUHAAAAAAA!!!!!

(Evil)Jimmy :thumbsup:

Unfortunately Jimmy it looks like we're done with our contribution to ending global warming as the rain today has washed away much of the white reflective coating and 60 degree sunshine is forecast for midweek. The race track opens on Friday and autocross starts next WE. As you know, Spring comes quickly here in the NE :thumbsup:

cobrabitn
03-29-2005, 12:34 AM
:rolleyes: Yaaaaaawwwnn! I think we did the open track thing...what two weeks ago? The drag day 4 weeks ago...y'all may be SB champs but you New Englanders sure are slow!

:rotf:

Davesnake
03-29-2005, 08:36 AM
:rolleyes: Yaaaaaawwwnn! I think we did the open track thing...what two weeks ago? The drag day 4 weeks ago...y'all may be SB champs but you New Englanders sure are slow!

:rotf:

Tony,Tony,Tony,

Don't make us come down there and beat y'all again..... :nono:

ohh you forgot world series champs too!

Dave :p

PMad
03-30-2005, 03:07 PM
Tony,Tony,Tony,

Don't make us come down there and beat y'all again..... :nono:

ohh you forgot world series champs too!

Dave :p

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :tongue:

cobrabitn
03-31-2005, 12:45 AM
Stop laughing Pat....don't you have a registration form to send me? Hmm? :doubt: