PDA

View Full Version : Interior upgrade?....

InfamousSVT
03-14-2005, 01:30 AM
http://www.mustangworld.com/ourpics/fcar/interiorpnt/interiorpaint.htm

I was thinking about painting some of the interior peices of my car; door bezels, and etc... and came across this write-up on how-to. I can do this pretty easy and it's a cheap mod.

Just wondering if you guys think this is a good idea or would it be too "ricey" ? Also, if so what color for me Orange?

Any opinions are welcome.

-Jason

Stavesacre21
03-14-2005, 01:40 AM
Don't know as though it'd look too ricey...especially since you've got the punch to back it up. And yea, assuming you have black interior (?), i think that orange would be a killer combo...especially with the outside being the color!!!

I've always considered stuff ricey anytime someone goes WAY overboard with any interior mods that are soley there to appeal to the eye...and it would take a WHOLE lot more then some painted interior panels to stick you in that catagory...

E.G. - Blacklights surrounding the perimeter of the floorboards and roof (inside)...yea...:rotf: :scratch: :crazy:

I say go for it, and drop us some pics of the finished package :D

blk04cobra1
03-14-2005, 08:55 AM
I say if you keep clean on the inside, kind of what Saleen does from the factory (door bezels, radio bezel) it wouldnt look to ricey...I would only do it if I was gonna show the car...I like the billet interior accessories, just would rather spend that money on power items instead :bounce:

cobracrazy
03-14-2005, 09:24 AM
I put a silver heater and shifter bezel in my black car and it looks sweet. I did not go all the way with the door sills and speedo bezel. I'll try to post some pics if I get time.

There was a place that sold painted interior parts and would match any color you wanted. You could send your stuff to them or buy new parts.

www.sil8nt.com

However the web link does not work.... Not sure if they are still around or not.