PDA

View Full Version : Anyone make a SS H pipe

BOOMER23
03-14-2005, 11:30 AM
Ive been studying up on all kinds of different exhaust options for my 03 lately but Im getting lazy and I figure you guys can pick up the slack for me. What companies make Stainless Steel H pipes with cats, I cant seem to think of any off the top of my head, particularly an H pipe thatll sound good with my Magnaflow catback that Im gonna get pretty soon. Also CAI, what companies are topping the list for you guys so far.

Thanks,
Ashton

Davesnake
03-14-2005, 04:16 PM
here you go

http://mrt-direct.com/mustangracing/hpipe.php

Dave

Davesnake
03-14-2005, 04:18 PM
I have one with Magnaflows it sounds incredible....

CAI just pick the one you like they all perform very close Steeda,JLT,amazon racing,etc,etc....with the exception of a kit that puts a 90* bend before the MAF stay clear of thoses.

Dave

VegasPackerFan
03-15-2005, 04:04 AM
Ive been studying up on all kinds of different exhaust options for my 03 lately but Im getting lazy and I figure you guys can pick up the slack for me. What companies make Stainless Steel H pipes with cats, I cant seem to think of any off the top of my head, particularly an H pipe thatll sound good with my Magnaflow catback that Im gonna get pretty soon. Also CAI, what companies are topping the list for you guys so far.

Thanks,
Ashton
Go with the new SLP X pipe you can remove the cats if you want to go the X way. I wanted a H pipe but I am VERY happy with my SLP X. I can send you a video if you want. I also have the SLP LM II catback.