PDA

View Full Version : New vendor introductory post

speedofsound
03-17-2005, 11:33 PM
Hello all,

I just wanted to take a few moments and introduce myself and my company to you. With the help of the staff here, I've become your newest supporting vendor and look forward to helping when I can.

My company is called Speed of Sound, and we manufacture premium quality a-pillar gauge pods and do a good deal of custom work for our customers. Plans to release many new products are well underway, and hopefully you'll like them.

Keep an eye out for us in the magazines in the next few months, as we are doing press releases and have a couple cars lined up for features which utilize our product.

You can check out my site at www.speedofsoundllc.com (http://www.speedofsoundllc.com) Lots of pics and few good videos in our gallery section. Hope you enjoy the site.

My background is in electronics and custom fabrication. I can usually answer many questions regarding vehicle wiring, audio/video questions, custom projects (fiberglass fab, etc) and more. Please let me know if I can be of any help.

Thanks,

Alan :thumbsup:

cobrabitn
03-18-2005, 12:04 AM
Thanks Alan! I'm sure you will get a warm welcome here at the SCMC. We certainly appreciate anything you can do for our members by offering competitive prices along with great customer service.

Our club doesn't want just any vendor, we want the ones that will help support our organization and give us honest answers in our business dealings. We are selective in who we choose to promote in our club and we are honored to have you on board with us. We look forward to having your business become a part of our Cobra family.

Sincere Thanks!

Tony

speedofsound
03-18-2005, 12:15 AM
Tony, my thanks is returned.

When it comes down it, we're car guys just like your members. I'm very active in SVTOA-Memphis, and spend my spare time either working on the engine or stereo system in my car. Pics of my 92 LX are in my gallery, if you want to see my baby. Nothing more fun than a blast down the track, or a good cruise with the windows down and the tunes UP!

I buy mods just like many, and my experience with who I buy from is important. I'm sensitive to this and treat my customers with attention and support that is gaining us growing recognition. It's my pleasure to help whenever I can, whether it's regarding a sale or not.

Thanks for the welcome!

cobrapace94
03-18-2005, 03:46 AM
Nice looking pillar gauge pods.. THANKS for remembering us vert owners.. I'll be wanting to replace the Autometer add on piller pod on my vert, cause they don't make one for verts.
Nice web site with good instructions & video.

I gotta ask, do we get a club discount?
What type of payment do you accept? Paypal?
Thanks
Darrell

cobracrazy
03-18-2005, 08:56 AM
Those are sweet!! :thumbsup:

speedofsound
03-18-2005, 09:28 AM
Nice looking pillar gauge pods.. THANKS for remembering us vert owners.. I'll be wanting to replace the Autometer add on piller pod on my vert, cause they don't make one for verts.

Thanks
Darrell
Your welcome. You vert owners are the reason the product came to market. I made a custom pillar out of fiberglass for a friend with an 01 Cobra vert (the pic all the way at the bottom of the gallery, with the lower "bullet" hanging free) and finally gave in to all the requests to do more.

Yes, you do get a 10% club discount. Check the vendor section of the site for details. All you'll need to do is contact me with an email prior to ordering and we'll issue your discount code.

I can accept paypal, but the site is configured for visa/mc.

Alan

cobra330
03-18-2005, 12:42 PM

Thanks
Darrell

Just a note..always check the vendor section of the main website..as the discounts are noted their with the vendor contact information...

Here is the link'

http://www.svtcobraclub.com/mechandise/vendor.htm

NO 5 OH
03-19-2005, 07:34 AM
Well well well... it's about time you joined us over here Allan ;)

I'll say that Allan's pods are top notch, and look like they belonged on the pillar to start with :) I bought my pillar pod when he first released them for sale and have been very happy with them thusfar. Thanks for the great product Allan :thumbsup:

How much longer will it be before the "Raptor option" is finished? I need a shift light now for sure :D

Shannon <--- happy Speed of Sound pod owner

speedofsound
03-19-2005, 09:51 PM
Shannon, it's guys like you who trusted us in the very beginning I"m unlikely to ever forget. I'm glad to hear you are enjoying your part. We've sent quite a few to your part of the country, so perhaps some people have seen yours and picked one up for themselves.

The raptor mod is slowly getting there, although some pretty major changes in the production process have slowed us down. Fortunately, these changes will ultimately allow us to do more than with our previous arrangement. You may remember some trouble I had just before the pods were released with my machinist. We've got our own CNC mill, and are still learning with it, but we've taken a questionable link out of the chain. Some cool stuff will be coming soon, that's for sure!

Take care,

Alan