PDA

View Full Version : As if I did'nt already hate cats enough!!!

Rodo
03-22-2005, 02:45 PM
I was driving around yesterday at about 60mph with my windows down and the radio up when a giant cat decided to jump in front of my cobra. I heard this loud crashing sound, and I could have swore I ripped the whole bumper off my car, but it wasn't quite as bad as it sounded. It did not damage my paint, but it broke the bumper bracket and the piece that goes around the foglight. Do I need to say how pissed I was?:mad: The cat had to weigh like 30 pounds or something, but it still got slung to the other side of the road....and needless to say, its not with us anymore! Why did it have to jump out in front of me instead of the beatup pickup that was in front of me? Sucks but I guess it could be worse. Anyone else ever have this happen or is it just another dose of bad luck for me?

Stavesacre21
03-22-2005, 04:00 PM
Why did it have to jump out in front of me instead of the beatup pickup that was in front of me?
Apparently it didn't wanna die in vain...if i were a cat and were gonna end up on someones bumper, i know i'd rather be plastered to a Cobra rather then a pickup...:rotf:

musta been a cat with standards :thumbsup:

:rotf:

cobracrazy
03-22-2005, 08:26 PM
A suicidal cat with good taste? Wow... Oh well sorry to hear it.

beerkat
03-24-2005, 09:30 AM
If you hit a cat that weighs 30 pounds, it was probalby a dog.

Rodo
03-24-2005, 09:37 AM
If you hit a cat that weighs 30 pounds, it was probalby a dog.No man, It was definitly a cat! It one of the biggest cats I have ever seen.

scocher
03-24-2005, 08:07 PM
My friend used to have a 30 pound cat! I was always giving her a hard time because her cat looked really STUPID! Cats, unless they're lions, tigers or other such wild cats are NOT supposed to be that big :p I'm glad it worked out o.k. for you. As far as the cat goes ...... :lurk:

scocher
03-24-2005, 08:08 PM
Apparently it didn't wanna die in vain...if i were a cat and were gonna end up on someones bumper, i know i'd rather be plastered to a Cobra rather then a pickup...:rotf:

musta been a cat with standards :thumbsup:

:rotf:
:yup:

casey99COBRA
03-24-2005, 09:57 PM
lol that is funny!

ausie
03-25-2005, 06:40 AM
Are you sure it was the cat? Afterall a Cobra knows a good ***** when it sees one and must have been hungry. At least the damage was minimal. My Cobra has settled on a diet of squrrels and chipmonks for the time being. I have yet to run anything over more than a pound or so with it.