PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about these?

Rodo
03-22-2005, 11:28 PM
I just bought these tips for my cobra. What do you think?

jack
03-22-2005, 11:36 PM
I like them. I also have the magnaflow cat-back and at first thought they where too much but after awhile i got use to them. I stuck mine out a little more than the factory did just to see more of the pipes.

FearTheSnake
03-23-2005, 09:54 AM
I like them. I also have the magnaflow cat-back and at first thought they where too much but after awhile i got use to them. I stuck mine out a little more than the factory did just to see more of the pipes.
At first I thought to big, but not now, really love the system. Sounds really good. Finally got to hear for the first time last week when I let my Bro-in-law test out the Cobra, sounds really good at low end when accelerating :thumbsup:

Now I think the stock pipes look to small when I see them.

ausie
03-24-2005, 07:48 AM
Call them anunciators. Listen to the true voice of what a muscle car should sound like. They look good. Are they stainless?

Rodo
03-24-2005, 10:34 AM
Call them anunciators. Listen to the true voice of what a muscle car should sound like. They look good. Are they stainless?
Yes they are stainless. I got them from www.completeexhaust.com:thumbsup: I ordered them Sunday night, and they were on my doorstep Tuesday morning.

cobra330
03-24-2005, 10:52 PM
If they are 4 in rolled..I have the same ones waiting to be welded on!

cobra330
03-24-2005, 10:55 PM
Just a note....www.myfordperformance.com a SCMC vendor can get those to..and at the same price as complete exhaust...just a note...

Rodo
03-25-2005, 11:27 AM
Just a note....www.myfordperformance.com (http://www.myfordperformance.com/) a SCMC vendor can get those to..and at the same price as complete exhaust...just a note...
I guess I could have saved a few bucks! I will keep that in mind....thanks

cobra330
03-25-2005, 11:29 AM
I guess I could have saved a few bucks! I will keep that in mind....thanks

Trust me...Ray will help you out!

NewFoundPower
03-25-2005, 03:09 PM
Trust me...Ray will help you out!
I can vouch for that, I've bought some parts from him. Ray quoted me a really sweet price on some MAC LT Headers. Gonna give him and call in the next couple of weeks to get them ordered.

About 5 months ago, I bought a Bassani catback and it came with 4in tips. I was really unsure about them at first because I thought they were too big (fart cannons :D ) but in all actuality they fill up the rear valence pretty nicely. Just like FearTheSnake said, stock pipes look really small to me now.

-D-

cobra330
03-25-2005, 03:18 PM
I can vouch for that, I've bought some parts from him. Ray quoted me a really sweet price on some MAC LT Headers. Gonna give him and call in the next couple of weeks to get them ordered.

About 5 months ago, I bought a Bassani catback and it came with 4in tips. I was really unsure about them at first because I thought they were too big (fart cannons :D ) but in all actuality they fill up the rear valence pretty nicely. Just like FearTheSnake said, stock pipes look really small to me now.

-D-

Yeah those 4 inch tips fill up the area in the rear perfect..just like it should have been! Can't wait to get mine put on...

Thanks for the back up on Ray too. He is a very nice guy..and just remember if you don't see it on his website..call him..he will get it for you!

sssvtcobra
03-26-2005, 11:29 AM
I can also say that Ray is very good to deal with. I have ordered a catback and new muflers from him. Two seperate occasions. Very nice guy, and he ships the stuff out to you right away. If I can get stuff through him every time I order something, he'll be the one I call. :thumbsup:

Rodo
03-26-2005, 09:53 PM
I had those tips installed yesterday, and I must say they look awesome. I will post some pics tommorow.

Rodo
03-29-2005, 09:43 PM
Here are the pics of the tips on the car.

jack
03-29-2005, 09:54 PM
Looks nice!!!! I really like the black:thumbsup:

Rodo
03-29-2005, 10:21 PM
Looks nice!!!! I really like the black:thumbsup:
Thanks man, I am really happy with the tips......I think they were well worth the money! :thumbsup: I like the black also, but it is too hard to keep clean! I want a white cobra!

sssvtcobra
03-29-2005, 10:24 PM
Rodo,

Those tips look real nice :thumbsup: Did you use the hangers as well as having them welded in? I'm about to have my exhaust system all welded in, right now it's just clamped.

Thanks,
Jeff

Rodo
03-29-2005, 10:53 PM
Rodo,

Those tips look real nice :thumbsup: Did you use the hangers as well as having them welded in? I'm about to have my exhaust system all welded in, right now it's just clamped.

Thanks,
JeffThanks....Yeah, there are welded and I have the hangers welded on also.