PDA

View Full Version : Mooresville Ford Show

Robbie '96
03-27-2005, 11:57 AM
There will be an SVT Cobra Club and all Ford show at Mooresville Ford on June 4th. This will be our first show with this Dealership , registration form are on the web site www.SVTCobraclub.com . Flyers for the show will be out soon so come out an make this show a success if you have questions you can email phelton828@aol.com

cobrabitn
03-27-2005, 07:36 PM
I will be there! :bounce:

I also want to add that Parkway Ford show is not eligible for the "best participation" award. Let's all pile in at Mooresville Ford this year!

InfamousSVT
03-31-2005, 09:08 PM
I'll be there!:thumbsup:

RF Cobra
03-31-2005, 10:11 PM
I'm going to try to be there.

Just depends on what happens since the due date is June 8th. If it turns out earlier and we go, we should get an award for having the youngest SCMC member. ;)

venomous
04-01-2005, 12:09 PM
Count me in!!! :thumbsup: :bounce:

crutch95
04-02-2005, 04:41 PM
Will try and be there getting a new job kind hard to ask for the weekend off when I will have only be there a month. I will see what I can do.

RF Cobra
04-02-2005, 05:57 PM
Will try and be there getting a new job kind hard to ask for the weekend off when I will have only be there a month. I will see what I can do.
Tell them it is for a good cause! :)

nckissfan
04-02-2005, 06:17 PM
I will definitely be there. Vacation time piling up at work, have to take it sometime.

cobrabitn
04-02-2005, 10:07 PM
If we rented a dunking booth, how many of you would come then if I sat in it for an hour? :)

Big Daddy
04-02-2005, 10:33 PM
If we rented a dunking booth, how many of you would come then if I sat in it for an hour? :)

OH I WOULD BE THERE! ;) :chairshot :naughty: :headbang: :p

But I was planning to be there anyway! ;) :D :thumbsup:

Robbie '96
04-03-2005, 09:04 PM
Send in your registration form. Greg are you driving or hauling your car, if you are hauling then you will be there if you are driving then you might get there in time for the Parkway Show :D ;)

Robbie

Robbie '96
04-07-2005, 07:07 PM
O K Guys and Gals the flyers for the show will be at Auto Fair so send in your entry forms . Lets make this the biggest show of the year. As Tony said we are thinking of having a Dunkin Booth and we need some in put .

Robbie

nckissfan
04-07-2005, 08:03 PM
the only input will be Tony......put in the dunkin booth:thumbsup: ker plunk:rotf:

97whitevert
04-08-2005, 06:54 PM
the only input will be Tony......put in the dunkin booth:thumbsup: ker plunk:rotf: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :woot: :woot: :woot: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

this one really ought to be named tony-------> :edmond: :rotf:

edmond not that grouchy :D

RF Cobra
04-08-2005, 07:16 PM
May have to nickname Tony "splash" after the show.

Red03
04-08-2005, 08:13 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :woot: :woot: :woot: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

this one really ought to be named tony-------> :edmond: :rotf:

edmond not that grouchy :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is funny

Red03
04-08-2005, 08:16 PM
Can someone bring a child's life jacket to the show?????

That way if Lisa gets in the booth she doesn't drown :p

97whitevert
04-08-2005, 08:24 PM
Can someone bring a child's life jacket to the show?????
That way if Lisa gets in the booth she doesn't drown :p :rolleyes: :rolleyes: i'll have you know... nevermind- its not that important anyway.. :D :D

Red03
04-08-2005, 08:54 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: i'll have you know... nevermind- its not that important anyway.. :D :D

Who loves ya Lisa ;)

97whitevert
04-08-2005, 09:14 PM
Who loves ya Lisa ;)dunno -- who???? ;)

nckissfan
04-08-2005, 09:18 PM
dunno -- who???? ;)

hmmmm.......that's a tough one.......let me think

Robbie '96
04-11-2005, 09:21 PM
Talked a little with the guy's at Mooresville on 4/9 they are excited about having the show at their Dealership. They have added a new parking lot in front of the dealership , they also like the idea of the Dunking booth [ Tony ,Bill . Burke have said they would try it we need a few more volunteer's] they also said serving hotdogs would not be a problem. So come out and lets make this show a success :thumbsup:

*Those that have already signed up are:
Greg Pepper
Bill and Binky Dangerfield
Robbie and Patti Helton

Robbie

crutch95
04-11-2005, 09:46 PM
Going to send in the paper work this week. I will let you know i maybe up for going to in the dunking booth.

Big Daddy
04-12-2005, 01:46 AM
I'll be there and I talked to Tony tonight he "convinced" me to be in the dunking booth. I hope it's a BIG booth! :D ;) :rotf:

InfamousSVT
04-20-2005, 12:13 AM
Robbie, I sent my paper work today.....well now that it's 12:15am then I sent it yesterday. So plan on me being there!:thumbsup:

97whitevert
04-20-2005, 07:00 PM
i am 99.9 % sure to be there! 2 cars!

( are shebys allowed?) ;) ;)

nckissfan
04-20-2005, 09:05 PM
what did I hear? Lisa is getting in the dunking booth? Woooohoooooo!!!

:bounce:

InfamousSVT
04-22-2005, 03:27 AM
Robbie....did you recieve my paper work and the check?

SHINE
04-22-2005, 10:00 PM
:bounce: Count me in. Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cobrabitn
04-24-2005, 10:40 PM
Check is in the mail 4-25-05! :bounce:

Robbie '96
04-25-2005, 09:51 PM
Yes Jason we got your check and do you still have the wheels you had for sale. Tony is the check from mooresville ford, Can you make the first weekend in May to go meet with Jeff at Mooresville ?

Robbie

04DROPTOP
04-26-2005, 06:26 PM
Hey! I finally got on the forums! LOL

I plan to be at the Mooresville show. Had a good time at Auto Fair. Met some really nice people.

Now if I could only post pics......lol

cobrabitn
04-26-2005, 08:14 PM
I thought you lived in Bluefield?? :)

Big Daddy
05-03-2005, 02:00 AM
Well unless something drastic happens I will NOT be coming to the show. :( Drew and I will be in Milwaukee with Dave Stanfield and his son for the start of the Hot Rod Power Tour! :D :thumbsup: :bounce: :bounce:

Robbie '96
05-03-2005, 09:21 PM
Greg is Evelyn going to follow you in the Dingo or are you going to haul it hahaha. :D
We have the updated list for the show:

Greg Peppers
Tony Sorrentino
Stephen Reese
Dennis Reese
Ron Rose (2)
Sean Gibbs
Jason Herd
Robbie and Patti Helton

Big Daddy
05-03-2005, 11:53 PM
Greg is Evelyn going to follow you in the Dingo or are you going to haul it hahaha. :D
We have the updated list for the show:

Greg Peppers
Tony Sorrentino
Stephen Reese
Dennis Reese
Ron Rose (2)
Sean Gibbs
Jason Herd
Robbie and Patti Helton

What are you talking about???? I'm driving HER Durango! ;) :D :bounce:

Really with just Dave from the club going along I'm thinking the car won't break! :D ;)

InfamousSVT
05-06-2005, 12:34 AM
Well unless something drastic happens I will NOT be coming to the show.

I think the dunk'n booth scared Greg away!:baby: :D :rotf:

Big Daddy
05-06-2005, 02:08 AM
I think the dunk'n booth scared Greg away!:baby: :D :rotf:

Yep that's what did it! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I'm taking on a bigger challenge than the dunking booth. I'm taking my Cobra for about a 3100 mile cruise across the US (well mid south to upper north to DEEP south to mid south) or Asheville to Milwaukee to Kissemme to Asheville with several stops along the way! :D :thumbsup: :bounce: Next year I hear it's starting in Kissemme and going up the east coast so maybe we can get a BIG group from the SCMC to go on it! :thumbsup:

InfamousSVT
05-06-2005, 02:10 AM
How long is the cruise (how many weeks)?

Big Daddy
05-06-2005, 03:22 AM
How long is the cruise (how many weeks)?

Go to www.hotrod.com and check out the Power Tour site. The Tour itself is 7 days with a couple of days to get to and from the starting and ending points. I have a thread up about this years. Dave Stanfield, myself and maybe a couple other SCMCers will be on the Tour this year. This should be a blast. I'm taking my 11 year old son Drew on the trip with me. He's my navigator, we just got a GPS for the laptop and I'm teaching him to use it! :D :thumbsup:

cobrabitn
05-06-2005, 06:59 AM
3100 miles....good luck! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: You're going to need it! :D

9Cobra9
05-06-2005, 01:42 PM
I am goin to try and be there. what time do we have to get there?

Robbie '96
05-06-2005, 09:32 PM
Greg just tell your car that you are the only one from the SCMC, and just maybe it will make it half way haha :lol:

04DROPTOP
05-06-2005, 10:55 PM
Now I can even load pics on here. What will they think of next! LOL

Hey Biten....Bluefield and Princeton are about 5 miles apart. My address is Bluefield but Im closer to Princeton. Long answer huh! LOL
Later

04DROPTOP
05-06-2005, 10:57 PM
Didnt mean for that to be so big. :eek:

If whoever manages the site wants to delete it feel free.

Im a newbe.

nckissfan
05-06-2005, 10:58 PM
I am goin to try and be there. what time do we have to get there?

no trying dude, you are going to caravan down with me, and the rest of the Triad crew! Come on, it's going to be a good show!!

04DROPTOP
05-06-2005, 10:58 PM
fixed it myself....

cobrabitn
05-06-2005, 11:31 PM
I hope you can make it because I would like to see the SCMC finally break the triple digit mark for a show. We have come close, 94 to be exact, but we still haven't gone over the hump yet. The more the merrier and besides, it's not everyday you get to dunk fellow club members. :)

Robbie '96
05-07-2005, 09:31 PM
Lisa do you and Clarence think you could round up some raffle prizes and anyone else that would like to help. This should be a great event so come out and support your club and have a great time with fellow members.Send in those registration forms and show Mooresville Ford what this club is all about.
Robbie :thumbsup:

9Cobra9
05-09-2005, 09:25 AM
no trying dude, you are going to caravan down with me, and the rest of the Triad crew! Come on, it's going to be a good show!!Alright i will try my best to get off work which i beleive i will be able to do. I beleive my aunts dad might come with his cobra he is in the club too, he mentioned mooresville just this past weekend i think he wants to go too:thumbsup:

nckissfan
05-09-2005, 04:27 PM
what about your uncle? the one with the Pacific Green coupe? Ask him.

9Cobra9
05-11-2005, 09:19 AM
what about your uncle? the one with the Pacific Green coupe? Ask him.
I will see what i can do i will probly talk to him this weekend or somethin:thumbsup: :bounce:

cobrabitn
05-11-2005, 09:19 PM
We need everyone that can make this event to come out and show some club support.

InfamousSVT
05-11-2005, 09:22 PM
I'll be there showing club support:D :thumbsup:

Where's the list?

and is anyone cruising up there in a caravan of Cobras? I'm going to be coming from I85 and was wondering if anyone else is going this way?!

RF Cobra
05-11-2005, 10:47 PM
I am planning on going but wont know for sure until the last minute since the due date was estimated as 6/8. So if I'm not at the show I will probably be at the hospital.:)

Cobra4me
05-12-2005, 05:27 PM
my first show. I need to meet some of you folks. sending in the registration on friday
Robbie K
Coming from Hickory

nckissfan
05-12-2005, 10:06 PM
cool Rob, I know I only spoke to you briefly that night in Hickory. It will be good to hang out, and talk with ya!:thumbsup:

InfamousSVT
05-14-2005, 04:55 AM
That's great it's always good to see new members:thumbsup:

InfamousSVT
05-15-2005, 08:58 PM
So what's the turn-out looking to be at the Mooresville show?

Everyone needs to sign up and mark it on your calendars, we all get to dunk Tony....................I mean enjoy talking and hanging out with other members!

Robbie '96
05-16-2005, 08:39 PM
Robbie there will be several leaving our house that morning you are welcome to join us. Here is an updated list preregistered for the show
Greg Pepper
Tony Sorrentino
Stephen Reese
Dennis Reese
Ronald Rose 2
Sean Gibbs
Jason Herd
Robbieand Patti Helton 2
Jim McDaniels
Michael Murphy
Jeff Finklestein
Mike and Tina Boyle

Lets make this the biggest show ever

Flagman
05-16-2005, 09:45 PM
Hey Robbie & Patti,

Our registrations are on the way, probably get to you tomorrow or Wednesday.

Robbie '96
05-16-2005, 09:52 PM
Hello Rich and Margie it is great to hear from you and look forward to seeing you both. You guys have been missed.

Robbie and Patti :thumbsup: ;)

Cobra4me
05-17-2005, 12:37 AM
Robbie there will be several leaving our house that morning you are welcome to join us. Here is an updated list preregistered for the show
Greg Pepper
Tony Sorrentino
Stephen Reese
Dennis Reese
Ronald Rose 2
Sean Gibbs
Jason Herd
Robbieand Patti Helton 2
Jim McDaniels
Michael Murphy
Jeff Finklestein
Mike and Tina Boyle

Lets make this the biggest show ever that would be great robbie since I dont know exactly where the dealership is in Mooresville. Let me know the details. btw my registration is in the mail
Robbie K

InfamousSVT
05-18-2005, 10:00 PM
Come on people get those registration forms in the mail!:D ;)

Robbie '96
05-22-2005, 09:06 PM
Two weeks till show time get those forms in , we should have a good time with fellow members.Directions are I40 to I77 south exit 36 off I77 east on Hy150 about 21/2 miles go under Hy21 Dealership is on the left. Here is the address to the dealership if you want to go to Map Quest [ P.O. Box 509, 151 E. Plaza Dr. Mooresville N.C.]

Greg Peppers
Tony Sorrentino
Stephen Reese
Dennis Reese
Ron Rose (2)
Sean Gibbs
Jason Herd
Robbie and Patti Helton (2)
Jim McDaniels
Michael Murphy
Jeff Finklestein
Mike and Tina Boyle
Robbie Kiser
Rich Riley
Ed Burwell

The Trophy's look really good
Robbie :thumbsup:

tango7
05-23-2005, 05:14 PM
Robbie, I met you about a month ago at the Hardees in Conover. I am not a member of the SCMC I am member of this site. I have the white cobra that used to live on Bolick road. My car is not a show car but I would like to come to the show if I would still be welcome.

nckissfan
05-23-2005, 06:02 PM
come show your car, I drive my car every day, rain, sleet, snow, sun, wind, so my car is far from a show car

InfamousSVT
05-23-2005, 08:59 PM
My car is not a show car but I would like to come to the show if I would still be welcome.

As long as it's a FORD!:D j/k Hope to see you there!

BTW, are you the one selling a Fox body? If so I want to talk with you at the show about it! I'll be the one with the Orange one!:D :D:thumbsup:

Robbie '96
05-23-2005, 09:36 PM
You are welcome to come to the show no matter what kind of car you have but you can only show a Ford so clean up your car and come on down. I meet you on Oxford School several mornings a week Big Beige F250.

The cut off date for early registration is May 30. You can also register the day of the show.

Robbie ;)

tango7
05-24-2005, 02:45 PM
Robbie, I can bring by my form on my way home.. If that would be ok. also the flyer that you gave me said pre-register dead line was May 15th, did you extend that...

thanks James

tango7
05-24-2005, 02:49 PM
InfamousSvt I do have a 93 gt that was for sale on Corral but did not get many hits on it. I don't know if my car is the one you are talking about but I can email you some pictures if you would be intrested.

Scream Machine
05-24-2005, 05:17 PM
Robbie,

Hey!! I put our registration in the mail yesterday. You should get it today or tomorrow!!!:thumbsup: Looking forward to seeing everybody!!
Oh Robbie, Ronnie wanted to know if you want the strut tower brace mailed to you or do you want us to just bring it with us?? It's ready.:p
Let me know!!!
Thanks,
Maranda

97whitevert
05-24-2005, 09:29 PM
we two will be there.. now-- just gotta get that form to you robbie.... how about a 4some soon... :D :D :bounce: :bounce:

InfamousSVT
05-24-2005, 11:37 PM
InfamousSvt I do have a 93 gt that was for sale on Corral but did not get many hits on it. I don't know if my car is the one you are talking about but I can email you some pictures if you would be intrested.
Yeah, that's the one I say on Corral.........can't remeber much about it, but if you don't mind could you email me some pics, price, and info on it!

Thanks,

jason.r.herd@rrd.com

Robbie '96
05-26-2005, 07:20 PM
Miranda you can just bring it if you don't mind. The directions to our house , I77 north to I40 west exit 138 first exit after you cross Catawba River ,turn right on Oxford School rd, then left at Bunker Hill High School go about a mile turn right on Bolick Rd cross bridge 3rd rd on right Corban St go to end our drive starts at end of rd. If you have any questions just email us.

Robbie

Lisa there is a cruise in at Scotty's this weekend but I have to get up Hay and don't know if we will make it.

InfamousSVT
05-30-2005, 10:21 PM
:( Unless something big happens I won't be able to make it to the show.

Friday morning Trevor and I were taking off the Eaton to get ready for the KB install, which the supporting mods and install kit was supposed to come Friday! So I call up the shop I ordered the stuff from and I get there machine, "sorry we will be closed starting May 27 and re-opening May 16.":mad:
$h!ty customer service..........I told them repeatedly that I needed the stuff by mid-week and he assured me that it would arrive by Friday.......neglecting to inform me that they would be closed a whole week!:mad: :mad:

Oh well............I'll be there.........car won't!:(

-Infamous

Big Daddy
05-31-2005, 01:10 AM
:( Unless something big happens I won't be able to make it to the show.

Friday morning Trevor and I were taking off the Eaton to get ready for the KB install, which the supporting mods and install kit was supposed to come Friday! So I call up the shop I ordered the stuff from and I get there machine, "sorry we will be closed starting May 27 and re-opening May 16.":mad:
$h!ty customer service..........I told them repeatedly that I needed the stuff by mid-week and he assured me that it would arrive by Friday.......neglecting to inform me that they would be closed a whole week!:mad: :mad:

Oh well............I'll be there.........car won't!:(

-Infamous

Rule one of modifying your automobile....Don't start the project until ALL the parts are in your hands!! ;) :D That really does suck that they didn't tell you they were closing for a week.

Life's to short to start a project without the parts to complete it! ;) :rotf: :rotf:

InfamousSVT
05-31-2005, 03:23 AM
Sad thing is, I had my truck up for sale so that I could find me a fox body and pay off a few bills. I figured it'll take a couple weeks to sell and I could drive my Cobra until I find a daily driver when the truck sells.............Truck sold:( Jason have no car to drive:twitchy: :thumbdwn:

blk04cobra1
05-31-2005, 08:41 AM
look on the bright side, at least you get to go to the show...i'll be at a wedding down in Ga...fun fun :thumbsup:

Robbie '96
05-31-2005, 08:39 PM
Jason that should not be a problem just put it back like it was, just a few hours labor.

If anyone has a problem finding the Dealership you can call my cell 8282171042 and I will get you there 3 day's and counting.

Robbie

tango7
06-03-2005, 11:38 AM
Robbie What time are you guys going to the show tomorrow. I would like to follow you guys down if you don't mind. I did not get my registration in but I will pay at the show. I think you had said that there were some people meeting at your house.

thanks James

97whitevert
06-03-2005, 05:42 PM
Robbie What time are you guys going to the show tomorrow. I would like to follow you guys down if you don't mind. I did not get my registration in but I will pay at the show. I think you had said that there were some people meeting at your house.

thanks James I kow that robbie will need to be at mooresville at 7:30, that means that he will leave his house probably around 6:45 - 7 :thumbsup:

Cobra4me
06-03-2005, 05:46 PM

thanks James hey james pm me shannon and I are meeting sometime in hickory to go down to mooresville
Robbie K

BOOMER23
06-03-2005, 08:32 PM
hey guys what time is most everybody showing up tommorow, itll be my first show i know the final awards are at 4 but when do you need to be there and entered by

Thanks, Ashton

nckissfan
06-03-2005, 09:48 PM
registration is between 8-11am:thumbsup:

InfamousSVT
06-04-2005, 07:13 PM
I had a blast at the car show today.......turned out to be great weather and a good turn out.:)

Silver10th
06-04-2005, 08:30 PM
We had a great time also. SCMC shows are always first rate. :thumbsup: I just wish I would have put on some sunscreen. :eek:

cobrabitn
06-04-2005, 09:08 PM
Tim,

Congratulations on the perfect score. Awesome! :thumbsup: We have tons of pictures.... :)

Tony

Big Daddy
06-04-2005, 09:16 PM
SO how many cars Tony?? AND how many times did you get DUNKED???

cobrabitn
06-04-2005, 09:30 PM
Over 50 on the car turnout and I'm not sure how many times I was dunked but it wasn't as easy as it looked as it took a lot of people to dunk me... :rotf:

I also want to thank some people for jumping in there and helping out.

Thanks to:

Mooresville Ford - Sponsor and supporter

Robbie and Patti Helton - Show and event logistics, judging.
Ed Burwell - transporting show merchandise and judging.
Bill and Binky Dangerfield - Show judging, registration.
Beverly Sorrells - Show Registration
Burke Dawson - Judging
Jeff Finkelstein - Judging
Rich and Marge Riley - Award logistics, judging.
Lisa Milstead - Judging, show logistics
Ronnie and Maranda Stokes - Show Registration and judging.
Steve and Crystal Lorah - Judging.
Brandon Angel - Judging.
Allan Scott - Photographer
Mike and Tina Boyle - Judging, event photographer, and event promoter.

A big thanks to every sponsor that sent us door prizes!

If I missed you, please post here so I can add you to the group and a big thanks for coming out and helping out. You all were a well oiled machine at the event. It was amazing how you handled every problem situation that came up! :thumbsup:

We have photos of people being dunked! :)

Silver10th
06-04-2005, 09:38 PM
Tim,

Congratulations on the perfect score. Awesome! :thumbsup:

Thanks Tony. It was all the help I had. :D It makes it easier when the wife and daughter is there to help out.

97whitevert
06-04-2005, 09:58 PM
had a great time as usual- didn't get to talk to everyone, but I think C made up for it! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Sorry to all that didn't get to dunk me in the booth- you all missed your chance! :D :D :D Lots of nice cars there today, the weather cooperated ( for the most part) and met several great new people today!! Welcome to all!!! :thumbsup:

04DROPTOP
06-04-2005, 10:48 PM
Had a great time. Even though one guy called me "Dale" then said I had his pulley tool! LOL

Thanks SCMC

nckissfan
06-05-2005, 01:36 AM
We had a great time, yeah the sunscreen should have been applied. Oh well. Tina took a lot of great, as usual. I actually came away with a new hat in the raffle, and a third place in the daily driver class. My first award. I need to spend more time cleaning.

We met a lot of nice people! Brandon, new member that Tina found, looked like he enjoyed himself. Julie? I am bad with names. It was good talking to you, and look forward to seeing your car, in the show, at Parkway Ford, in Aug.!!!!! Don't let me down!

Cobra4me
06-05-2005, 11:30 AM
Just to chime in. Rhonda and I had a good time as well. And not to forget lacy the cocker spaniel that spent most of the day lookng for shade and someone to pet her. I too wish i had brought some sunscreen. My kneecaps are hurting today because of sunburn. I finnally got to me some of you good folks and that was the primary reason for coming. thanks to all
Robbie K

9Cobra9
06-05-2005, 02:01 PM
I hope the show went good i was not able to make it had to durn work

Scream Machine
06-05-2005, 10:42 PM
As usual we had a awesome time!! Got to see some beautiful cars (old and new) and meet a few new people. Can't wait for the next event!:thumbsup:

Robbie '96
06-07-2005, 09:00 PM
I would like to thank everyone for coming out and for all the help. It takes a combined effort from everyone to make an event successful so I thank all who came for making this event a success.

Robbie & Patti :thumbsup:

RF Cobra
06-07-2005, 09:46 PM
Both of you did an excellent job in creating the atmosphere and generating the enthusiasm that motivated the rest of us. :D

Thanks for your time and effort! :thumbsup:

johnbasf
06-09-2005, 04:23 PM
:ttiwwop:

cobrabitn
06-12-2005, 11:25 PM
Thanks to Ed Burwell for some of these pics.... full story in the next edition of Snakebite!

cobrabitn
06-13-2005, 09:49 PM
OKay I wasn't going to post these but what the heck.... :)

In order of dialogue:

1. Bill Dangerfield said "Here I am Tony, what are you going to do?"
2. Tony winds up and gets ready but throws too low.
3. This time Tony's spot on!
4. "Wham!" Bill gets dunked!
5. Bill gets out to reset for another plunging!

cobrabitn
06-13-2005, 09:53 PM
More....

cobrabitn
06-13-2005, 09:57 PM
A big thanks to everyone that helped out especially "Team Carolina" at the registration table!

cobrabitn
06-13-2005, 10:10 PM
more pics.... Jeff in the dunking booth!

InfamousSVT
06-15-2005, 01:56 AM
Great pics to go along with a great day we all had at the event!:thumbsup:

Can't wait for the next SCMC event!:D

Robbie '96
06-19-2005, 09:03 PM
This is for Greg Peppers if you read this post email me your address. Great pictures of the show thanks to Tina and Scott for the pictures.

Robbie