View Full Version : Need Help figuring out PCM code

03-30-2005, 03:50 PM
ok need to order my tuner and I know the pcm code is in the passenger side door. the origional code was YDH0 but that had the stall so I went to the ford dealership and they said they had to reflash the comp. well when I walk out to the car I look for the new code in the door, old stick? so I proceed to ask them about it and they have no clue how to give me that info. the only info they gave me was the following

so my question is how do I get it since I need it to order my tuner?

03-30-2005, 08:23 PM
Depending if you get a chip or a flasher.........you won't need the code. The SCT tuner will hook up to your car and then "marry" itself with you car, you shouldn't need a code to us it. With the chip, you will need to have your computer code when ordering the chip.

Hope this helps!

03-30-2005, 08:31 PM
getting a diablo predator

03-30-2005, 11:30 PM
when you order the predator it should come with r12d software in it, which is compatable with fords stall fix....but just to make sure e-mail Diablosport and ask the question...they are good at getting back to you prompt.

04-02-2005, 05:58 PM
HSF0 is the 2003 Cobra stall fix code#

04-02-2005, 11:12 PM
hmmm just got my tuner friday, gave them the YHD0 code so hopefully this wont affect anything. please post if you know it will or wont.