PDA

View Full Version : How bout them Tarheels!!!! UNC!!!!!

cobra330
04-05-2005, 08:50 AM
Yep I am a through and through Tarheel fan!!! Was so glad to see them win the title last night! About time! It's been along time...and a few coaches since we had someone...close to as good as "The Dean"!!!!

TARHEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NewFoundPower
04-05-2005, 09:18 AM
I couldn't be happier (unless of NC State won, would be nice to see them get a title before I die) and am thankful that it wasn't Duke.

-D-

Big Daddy
04-05-2005, 12:47 PM
Hey you New England guys guess where the College Basketball championship resides??? NOT IN NEW ENGLAND! ;) :D GO TARHEELS!

bolt-on
04-05-2005, 06:40 PM
After the way the Tarheels whipped our Spartans they deserve it. Congratulations to all you UNC fans. Maybe the Spartan women's team will get the job done tonight against Baylor.

PMad
04-05-2005, 07:09 PM
Hey you New England guys guess where the College Basketball championship resides??? NOT IN NEW ENGLAND! ;) :D GO TARHEELS!

Wow that's swell! :zz:

I don't know if they even play amateur sports up here :dunno:

Davesnake
04-05-2005, 07:29 PM

Wow! I didn't know college sports were still popular :dunno: now who won what :scratch:

Dave

Big Daddy
04-06-2005, 01:02 AM
Wow that's swell! :zz:

I don't know if they even play amateur sports up here :dunno:

What about BC or Syracuse or Georgetown or never mind I would hate to have to educate you northern hicks! :D ;) :rotf: :rotf:

blk04cobra1
04-06-2005, 08:34 AM
GO HEELS :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Now the only problem is that McCants said he's going to the NBA...

cobra330
04-06-2005, 09:38 AM
GO HEELS :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Now the only problem is that McCants said he's going to the NBA...

Damn! That's what always happens to them!

PMad
04-06-2005, 02:33 PM
What about BC or Syracuse or Georgetown or never mind I would hate to have to educate you northern hicks! :D ;) :rotf: :rotf:

You will have to educate us on why kids sports matter. :dunno: :D

BTW the only "hicks" up here come from the south :D

Big Daddy
04-07-2005, 01:13 AM

Answer: Because with kids playing them they remain SPORTS. With professionals they become ENTERTAINMENT of a sort. Selfish, over paid, self indulgent, child like "adults". I guess that says how I really feel about pro athletes! ;) :D

Now I've been to some of those remote NE towns and what you say just AIN'T SO! ;) :D :rotf: :rotf:

Davesnake
04-07-2005, 06:49 AM

Answer: Because with kids playing them they remain SPORTS. With professionals they become ENTERTAINMENT of a sort. Selfish, over paid, self indulgent, child like "adults". I guess that says how I really feel about pro athletes! ;) :D

Now I've been to some of those remote NE towns and what you say just AIN'T SO! ;) :D :rotf: :rotf:

I agree you don't have to pay a kid as much...just buy him a Hummer and say it was a gift. ohh and you also push him though the school system without passing :thumbsup:

Big Daddy
04-07-2005, 09:00 AM
I agree you don't have to pay a kid as much...just buy him a Hummer and say it was a gift. ohh and you also push him though the school system without passing :thumbsup:

That may be the way you Yanks do things but here in NC we abide by the rules. We don't pay the kids that is why so many leave early to go to the NBA. They are chasing the almighty dollar! :D ;) :thumbsup:

PMad
04-08-2005, 11:43 PM
That may be the way you Yanks do things but here in NC we abide by the rules. We don't pay the kids that is why so many leave early to go to the NBA. They are chasing the almighty dollar! :D ;) :thumbsup:

:bs: :rotf: :rotf: