PDA

View Full Version : New Dyno In Columbia

Z06xr
04-05-2005, 05:37 PM
Thought I might pass this along to my friends in the Stang Club that used to go to dyno day at ATS Performance in Columbia. As ya'll know ATS closed for good about a year ago and there went access to the only dyno in the area. I have been told by the good folks at CPR Performance Parts in West Columbia that they have purchased the dyno equipment that was located in ATS and will have it up and runnin' in About 4 weeks. :bounce:

CPR Performance Parts is located at 1440 Charleston Hwy in West Columbia SC. Their # is 803-939-1234

BTW, hated to miss CMP and Jackson this spring but I was getting a new Spec Stage 3 comp clutch installed and just couldn't get the Z ready and broke-in in time.

See ya next time though

Pat

cobrabitn
04-05-2005, 11:44 PM
Pat,

Thanks for the heads up and let us know when it is up and running. I think a Columbia dinner/dyno day is long overdue. We missed you at CMP but don't worry we had 75 other people having a blast... :rotf: Wish you could come to the 411 AX in two weeks, it's a lot of fun!

See you at Autofair if you are going?

Later,

:cool:

blk04cobra1
04-06-2005, 09:28 AM
Z06xr---I love the sig---247rwhp :rotf: ...let us know when it opens up, im sure they'll be having a dyno day, wouldnt mind coming down to see what kind of cars are running around Columbia these days...

Z06xr
04-06-2005, 11:48 AM
Tony

I'll keep ya informed on the dyno

Gonna miss the Auto Fair in Charlotte next weekend too. I'll be at a SCCA Autox event in Florence on the 9th and at Jackson on the 10th for the Exedy Carolina Corvette Challenge drag racing event. I would love to do the 411 autox but will be in Georgia on the 16th for some dyno tuning. Gotta get that RWHP up to at least 260........ ;)

Blk04,
Been trying to figur out how to get one of them cobra SCs on the Z so I can break into the 13s in the quarter. I'd be flyin' then fo sure!!!

blk04cobra1
04-06-2005, 04:15 PM
im telling you man, there's nothing like your first 13second pass...it goes by so quick :rotf:

flynfink
04-06-2005, 05:24 PM
im telling you man, there's nothing like your first 13second pass...it goes by so quick :rotf:

Yeah, like, uh, 13 seconds.. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Just a shout out to say Hey Pat...

Z06xr
08-10-2005, 11:23 AM
Tony,
Ok, the folks at CPR Performance have finally gotten their dyno up and going. They had some problems getting it into the building which caused some delays but all is good now. A lot of the guys that worked at ATS are now working here. The guy that ran this dyno at ATS is also the one that runs it at here CPR Performance. We were over there the other day talking to the owner, Charles Potter, about a dyno day for our club and I mentioned the SCMC to him and he said he'd love to set something up with ya'll.

See ya
Pat

BTW.....did some timed laps on the short course at CMP this past weekend at a SCCA event.....1st place! Beat my closest competition by over 5 sec

Ya better watch out next March

blk04cobra1
08-10-2005, 01:48 PM
dyno day sounds like fun...little cruisin too (for those of us from Charlotte)...try and set something up for the fall :thumbsup: