PDA

View Full Version : Magnapacs and 4 inch rolled tips on!

cobra330
04-09-2005, 02:09 PM
I just got my magnapacs and 4 inch rolled tips on! Damn does those tips look nice! And the sounds with the Magnapacs...there is none better unless you go without cats! Oh my god did I smile the whole time I was driving the car! My cheeks hurt now! DROOL every where in the car now..but, it's worth it!

NewFoundPower
04-09-2005, 04:11 PM
:ttiwwop:

Rodo
04-09-2005, 05:29 PM
I just got my magnapacs and 4 inch rolled tips on! Damn does those tips look nice! And the sounds with the Magnapacs...there is none better unless you go without cats! Oh my god did I smile the whole time I was driving the car! My cheeks hurt now! DROOL every where in the car now..but, it's worth it!

I bet it sounds awesome! Anyway you can get us a sound clip?

cobra330
04-09-2005, 05:50 PM
I can do the pics but, not sure I can do the sound clip. Got no way to record it. :(

Now that I think about it..I should have taken pics while it was up on the lift! Darn it all! I am going to have to leave the camera in the car from now on!

InfamousSVT
04-11-2005, 02:16 AM
I wanna see the pics.....................

cobra330
04-11-2005, 08:19 AM
Sorry I was not feeling well yesterday...so, I did not even walk outside to get in the car...which ticks me off! I'll try to do it tonight.

crunchit
04-11-2005, 11:12 AM
Pics!:bounce: Pics! :bounce: Pics!:bounce:

ausie
04-12-2005, 06:58 AM
Mike, I'll drive down there with my video camera only if you promise to do some smokey burn outs. :cool: If you are going to carlisle in June 3-5 I might catch ya down there (as long as it is not raining).:thumbsup:

cobracrazy
04-12-2005, 08:27 PM
SWEEEEEEET!!!

:bounce:

smashedheadcat
04-13-2005, 03:18 AM
I've got a sound clip of this at home. It's my room-mate's '03 cobra. It's got a magnaflow off road x, and magnapaks with the 4 inch rolled tips. Unfortunately, it doesn't help this thread much, as I have no access to it. :( I like the sound of it. Thats for sure. I think cats would tone it down though. Which is a good thing! It was really really loud and raspy. But mean sounding at the same time!

cobra330
04-14-2005, 08:34 AM
Mike, I'll drive down there with my video camera only if you promise to do some smokey burn outs. :cool: If you are going to carlisle in June 3-5 I might catch ya down there (as long as it is not raining).:thumbsup:

Hmmm..how tempting! We would have to find a place to do a burn out..and um..I might need some practice! I will be at Carlisle for the WHOLE time...Fri/Sat/Sun..so, I'll see ya there! Yeah..please no rain this year!!!

cobra330
04-14-2005, 08:36 AM
Sorry..pics tonight...I promise!

benjsss
04-15-2005, 01:09 AM
Hi Mike,

Was hoping you, or anyone, who has experience with different Cobra Exhaust systems could help me choose a cat back system that sounds good, but not too loud. I had a Steeda-Borla system in my last Cobra that was beautiful when you hit it, but just a little loud at normal cruising speed.
How would a Bassani compare, or other?

Thanks a lot.

Ben

'03 SVT Cobra Conv
K&N FIPK
MGW Shift handle and Knob

cobra330
04-15-2005, 08:19 AM
Hi Mike,

Was hoping you, or anyone, who has experience with different Cobra Exhaust systems could help me choose a cat back system that sounds good, but not too loud. I had a Steeda-Borla system in my last Cobra that was beautiful when you hit it, but just a little loud at normal cruising speed.
How would a Bassani compare, or other?

Thanks a lot.

Ben

'03 SVT Cobra Conv
K&N FIPK
MGW Shift handle and Knob

I am not real sure on the Bassani...my Magnaflow without the Magnapacs was not bad...but, with the Magnapacs it's loud most of the time. I think the Bassani is fairly tame until you step on it. I know SLP would not be a choice for you then..as I hear that is fairly loud also. Anyone else have any comments.

cobracrazy
04-15-2005, 11:57 AM
I have the Steeda/Borla on my 03' and love it. It is only really loud when stepping on the "go pedal". It does get a bit loud when cruising at about 2k RPM and this is only anoying when climbing a hill and you put some throttle into it. All in all I am really happy with this setup. :thumbsup:

cobra330
04-15-2005, 12:03 PM
Oh yeah..pics tonight for sure..sorry I have not feel well this week! Need to wash the car too!

benjsss
04-16-2005, 05:01 PM
Thanks a lot.
I'll probably go with the Steeda Borla.

Ben :D