PDA

View Full Version : College Basketball...........

InfamousSVT
04-11-2005, 02:45 AM
Four college basketball fans go rock climbing one afternoon-a NC State fan, a Duke fan, a Carolina fan, and a Wake Forest fan.

They had been arguing all the way up the mountain about who among them loved their team more and was the most "die-hard" fan. The argument grew hotter and hotter, and the four fans grew more and more agitated.
Such was the emotion that upon reaching the top of the mountain, the State fan proclaimed loudly and earnestly to the other three, " THIS IS FOR THE PACK" and without a moment's hesitation threw himself off the mountain, to a supreme sacrifice.

Not to be outdone by a State fan, the Wake fan jumped up and cried out, "THIS IS FOR THE DEMON DEACONS" and quickly threw himself off the mountain, also willing to sacrifice himself to prove his devotion to his team.

Refusing to be outdone by the State and Wake fans, the Carolina fan rose to his feet, summoned up every ounce of his courage, and yelled at the top of his lungs, "THIS IS FOR THE TAR HEELS " and without a moment's hesitation, shoved the Duke fan off the mountain.!!:thumbsup:

How about them TAR HEELS!:D

cobra330
04-11-2005, 09:15 AM
Four college basketball fans go rock climbing one afternoon-a NC State fan, a Duke fan, a Carolina fan, and a Wake Forest fan.

They had been arguing all the way up the mountain about who among them loved their team more and was the most "die-hard" fan. The argument grew hotter and hotter, and the four fans grew more and more agitated.
Such was the emotion that upon reaching the top of the mountain, the State fan proclaimed loudly and earnestly to the other three, " THIS IS FOR THE PACK" and without a moment's hesitation threw himself off the mountain, to a supreme sacrifice.

Not to be outdone by a State fan, the Wake fan jumped up and cried out, "THIS IS FOR THE DEMON DEACONS" and quickly threw himself off the mountain, also willing to sacrifice himself to prove his devotion to his team.

Refusing to be outdone by the State and Wake fans, the Carolina fan rose to his feet, summoned up every ounce of his courage, and yelled at the top of his lungs, "THIS IS FOR THE TAR HEELS " and without a moment's hesitation, shoved the Duke fan off the mountain.!!:thumbsup:

How about them TAR HEELS!:D

:thumbsup: :clapping:

blk04cobra1
04-11-2005, 02:47 PM
:thumbsup: :moon: :rotf:

that's awesome.....GO HEELS

Cobra4me
04-12-2005, 12:33 AM
Loved it. Great joke. Got to print and post at work

Big Daddy
04-12-2005, 01:36 AM
I WAS that Carolina fan! :D ;) :rotf: :rotf: :thumbsup:

Cobra4me
04-12-2005, 02:52 AM
I WAS that Carolina fan! :D ;) :rotf: :rotf: :thumbsup: Next time PM me we can double the results.
Robbie K