PDA

View Full Version : diablo predator, how to turn off O2's?

BadMoFo
04-12-2005, 02:41 PM
ok since I have an o/r h pipe on my car the check engine lite has come on. well shortly after installing my performance tune with the predator I went in and turned off bank 1 and 2 and the OBII like it says to do after I had disconeected the battery to reset the comp. I also changed the rpm for the shift lite to 6100 rpm. well it only took about a day and the check engine lite came back on and the shift lite still activates at 1800 rpm. what did I do wrong?

gnxs
04-12-2005, 03:40 PM
ok since I have an o/r h pipe on my car the check engine lite has come on. well shortly after installing my performance tune with the predator I went in and turned off bank 1 and 2 and the OBII like it says to do after I had disconeected the battery to reset the comp. I also changed the rpm for the shift lite to 6100 rpm. well it only took about a day and the check engine lite came back on and the shift lite still activates at 1800 rpm. what did I do wrong?
I don't think the Predator has end-user settings for your upshift light, only for rev limits. I think the tuner needs to set the upshift light settings within the tune. :dunno:

Also, are you sure you cleared and disabled the codes correctly? You shouldn't have to reset the computer. You should be able to clear the codes directly with the Predator.

BadMoFo
04-12-2005, 03:44 PM
I don't think the Predator has end-user settings for your upshift light, only for rev limits. I think the tuner needs to set the upshift light settings within the tune. :dunno:

Also, are you sure you cleared and disabled the codes correctly? You shouldn't have to reset the computer. You should be able to clear the codes directly with the Predator.

I have always cleared the codes by disconnecting the battery. did not know I could do it with the pred. new at this. guess I should read further into it huh? so I just go to the part that pulls the codes and then it gives you an option to clear them?

BadMoFo
04-12-2005, 07:09 PM
ok when I first hooked it up it said no codes, then I went back in and tried the tuning again and after that I did diagnostics and it found the codes and I cleared them. now to see if the tune works or not.