PDA

View Full Version : Swimsuit contest at our cruise in next week

70Monte355
04-15-2005, 08:13 AM
Come join Piedmont Performance GM Association for our weekly Cruise-in next Thursday at Hooters in Rock Hill. We will be doing our Spring Kick off with Hooters. They will also be having their Regional Swimsuit contest. Come cheer on your favorite Hooters Girl and enjoy all the cars as they compete to qualify in the Carolina Swimsuit finals. Cruise-in starts at 6pm - til whenever.

Take I-77 to exit 82-C. Turn toward 161 York. Turn right at first light. Hooters will be on your left. They are located at 1423 Riverchase Boulevard, Rock Hill, SC 29732. If lost call 803-980-4300.

All years makes and models welcome.

Why Try?
04-20-2005, 10:30 PM
Come join Piedmont Performance GM Association for our weekly Cruise-in next Thursday at Hooters in Rock Hill. We will be doing our Spring Kick off with Hooters. They will also be having their Regional Swimsuit contest. Come cheer on your favorite Hooters Girl and enjoy all the cars as they compete to qualify in the Carolina Swimsuit finals. Cruise-in starts at 6pm - til whenever.

Take I-77 to exit 82-C. Turn toward 161 York. Turn right at first light. Hooters will be on your left. They are located at 1423 Riverchase Boulevard, Rock Hill, SC 29732. If lost call 803-980-4300.

All years makes and models welcome.
Speak of the devil my fiance will be in that contest, make sure you cheer for her, her name is Lanie Ortiz, you cant miss her!!! she works at the hooters in charlotte (downtown, not concord). We could use the money, at the finals you get 25K if you WIN!!!!

nckissfan
04-20-2005, 10:41 PM
There's a Hooters in downtown Charlotte now? The last I saw, there was one in Matthews, one on South Blvd., and the new one in Concord.

Why Try?
04-20-2005, 10:44 PM
There's a Hooters in downtown Charlotte now? The last I saw, there was one in Matthews, one on South Blvd., and the new one in Concord.well downtown to me is south blvd, im in the Univestiy Area (Harris Blvd), plus everyone thanks that concord is Charlotte :)

nckissfan
04-21-2005, 08:49 AM
ok, you were throwing me off there for a second. Yes, a lot of people say Charlotte when they mean Concord. I mean, they are so similar it is scary:eek:

cobrabitn
04-25-2005, 08:39 PM
I saw y'all had an awesome turnout at the Hooters. I drove by there around 8:00 p.m. and the lot was full. Cops were in there checking out the scenery and I wasn't about to go in there with my loud obnoxious reckless 94 Cobra. Looks like you all were having a good time. :) :thumbsup:

Why Try?
04-26-2005, 11:53 AM
I saw y'all had an awesome turnout at the Hooters. I drove by there around 8:00 p.m. and the lot was full. Cops were in there checking out the scenery and I wasn't about to go in there with my loud obnoxious reckless 94 Cobra. Looks like you all were having a good time. :) :thumbsup:
Just wanted to say that my Girl got first place in the contest (well acutally the Winner) they awarded Winner, 1st place, 2nd place, 3rd place, my girl will be off to the finals next month for the 25 Grand!!!!!

flynfink
04-26-2005, 02:09 PM
:ttiwwop:

blk04cobra1
04-26-2005, 04:01 PM
:ttiwwop: ....

nckissfan
04-26-2005, 04:14 PM
:ttiwwop: ....

:thumbsup:

Why Try?
04-26-2005, 06:10 PM
:thumbsup:if someone can host them ill post them, you guys forget im overseas so its hard to post pics from over here i will need some one to PM me there email so i can send it in its orginal format

cobrabitn
04-26-2005, 08:43 PM
Send them to Firme and we'll host them on our website...if they are good that is..... :rotf: Man I wish I would have gotten off earlier! :mad:

firme@houston.rr.com

Why Try?
04-26-2005, 10:06 PM
Send them to Firme and we'll host them on our website...if they are good that is..... :rotf: Man I wish I would have gotten off earlier! :mad:

firme@houston.rr.com

email sent!!!!! dont get your hope up too much its just one of my girl and the top 10 girls (her friend is a blonde and cant use a camera) so there not that great but oh well its pics

cobracrazy
04-27-2005, 10:40 PM
I keep checking this post for the PICs.

Don't keep us waiting :bounce:

BTW: If she wins the 25K are you going to get an presents for the Cobra?
If you are not here, where are you?

Good Luck!!

Why Try?
04-28-2005, 11:10 AM
I keep checking this post for the PICs.

Don't keep us waiting :bounce:

BTW: If she wins the 25K are you going to get an presents for the Cobra?
If you are not here, where are you?

Good Luck!!got the pics back from Firme (thanks)!!! so like i said not much just one pic of my girl and the other of the top 12 they picked. (out of 20 girls) and yes if she wins the 25K ill be getting my Vortec and then some, but wedding first then car, you can always buy a supercharfer but not a lady like i have :thumbsup:

http://www.svtcobraclub.com/images/htrs/000_0177S.jpg

http://www.svtcobraclub.com/images/htrs/000_0180S.JPG

cobracrazy
04-28-2005, 11:58 AM
Tell your GF Congrats on beating out a very tough field.
(She is deserving of course)

Good Luck in the finals!!!!! :thumbsup:

Why Try?
04-28-2005, 12:35 PM
Tell your GF Congrats on beating out a very tough field.
(She is deserving of course)

Good Luck in the finals!!!!! :thumbsup:
thanks, if she wins expect a party and the re-birth of my 96 soon to be BLOWN COBRA