PDA

View Full Version : Our new toy

Andy M
04-15-2005, 10:03 AM
check it out... Tammy's new daily driver... and a potential open track machine for me... you can never have too many toys, right Larry? ;) :rolleyes:

It is a 325Ci with Sport Package. And of course, it has a stick! I am a purist, after all!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :bounce:

jimmysidecarr
04-15-2005, 10:47 AM
Nice :thumbsup:

I almost bought a used 99 M3(chip, susp. mods, exhaust)... a while back... amazing cars!!!

Still pretty glad I waited for what I got instead though ;)

BMW makes a nice unit...

Jimmy :thumbsup:

Firme
04-15-2005, 10:50 AM
very nice Andy (or should I say Tammy :D ) :thumbsup: that thing should cut corners well.

Andy M
04-15-2005, 11:20 AM
Edmond,

It takes corners like you would not believe. Near 50/50 weight distribution and only 3100 pounds. Great suspension, terrific brakes... what's not to like!!

of course, it does not have the power and torque of the R, but then again, it makes much better fuel economy and is alot more comfortable around town.

It has 184 HP and 170 lb/ft of torque. It feels a lot stronger than this though, with that buttery smooth engine and transmission that BMW is known for. It is very tight and very fun to drive! Tammy is a pro at shifting it too!! I told her I was very impressed with her driving skills! I think I'll keep her!! :rolleyes: :D ;) :bounce: