PDA

View Full Version : New Pics from WhiteSnake

Topless In Tex
04-17-2005, 01:11 AM
Hey everyone.
Hope everyones doing well. Steve has sent alot of new pics from the Balder. He is having to stay an extra week offshore, and will be coming home on the 27th, instead of next week. :(
There are some really cool pics in this album of some 'critters'. Check them out. That first one is REALLY creepy looking! :eek: But, its for real! Most of them were taken in the past week or so.
http://community.webshots.com/album/323125384xNIRPG
:banana:TNT:banana:

msmap
04-17-2005, 11:26 AM
Yuch, that roach is nasty!!!!!

Great pictures, at least Steve keeps himself occupied out there :thumbsup:

kencobra
04-17-2005, 06:36 PM
Cool pics but I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight with the picture of that roach in my head. :jawdrop:

nckissfan
04-17-2005, 08:16 PM
cool pictures, here I thought there were pictures of David Coverdale, and his band.:)

Topless In Tex
04-19-2005, 12:44 AM
LOL @ David Coverdale.
I just posted up about 18 more pics on that album. Taken the last couple of days, and some really cool ones from inside the ship, (chow hall, and grub), and of way up high on the Left hand tower of the Balder (from 300 ft. up!) Him and Rene had to go up and do an inspection on some scaffolding that is being put up there. :eek:

So, its updated now. I will update ya'll, as I get new pics. They are in a meeting right now till about midnight, then rounds start again.

YA... If ya'll did not see the explanation on that ROACH, it was 2 feet by 1 1/2 feet big!!!!!! and, it WAS for real! They hitch a ride back to the ship, on the Top of the ROVs that they take down to the ocean floor to take the pics. That particular one, came to visit them last year. Whenever they get really cool pics of critters and such, they are saved on the work computers there on the ship. I had NO IDEA such things existed, I have to admit, its one of those pics you keep looking at. Looks like it should have been in "Aliens".....

:banana:TNT:banana: