PDA

View Full Version : 411 Registration for May 21st & June 18th

Hazman
04-20-2005, 06:12 AM
OK folks this may be your last chance to run at 411. :( I talked with the owner of the 411 track yesterday and he is 99% sure he will be building a motorcycle motocross in the infield. Earlier he had thought it would be possible to leave the crossovers clear so we could still run but he says that is not really feasible. In addition he is seriously considering taking up the pavement and converting the facility back to a dirt track. This is a business decision. Dirt tracks make money in East TN, apparently paved ones do not. :what:

I understand his reasons for this but we will be losing the best AX location in the area. :bubye: Hopefully we will be able to get in two more events before this all goes down. I will have the registration forms up in the next day or so on the SCMC website and I will have two participant list here on the forums. Lets go rip some pavement and kill some cones!!!! :thumbsup: :bounce:

Link to Registration Form:

http://www.svtcobraclub.com/indexfiles/SCMC-AutoX_Registration_R1-2005.pdf

Hazman
04-20-2005, 06:20 AM
Let the trash talk begin!! There will be two trophies coming to my house this time around!! Jayne is going for the top 5 and I plan to make the top 10! :D

Jason
04-20-2005, 01:51 PM
Let the trash talk begin!! There will be two trophies coming to my house this time around!! Jayne is going for the top 5 and I plan to make the top 10! :DSqueeked in the top 10 last time, aiming for the top 5 next time. :cool:

CathDoc
04-20-2005, 09:45 PM
Squeeked in the top 10 last time, aiming for the top 5 next time. :cool:4th and 5th are wide open for you, bud! :p

LeadSSled
04-20-2005, 10:31 PM
Man, I hate that you (we) are losing this track. This has been my most favorite event for the last year. You can count on me being there for the last two races.

As for trash talk - y'all better just get outta the way. I'm taking a double dose of my Geritol tabs before the next events.:D

BTTBSS
04-22-2005, 05:23 PM
The check is in the mail for the June swan song event. Can't make the May
darn it. Exactally what is "smack talk", I thought it was the sound made by a car hitting a cone? Rick I don't know what number to shoot for so I guess I'll just aim for you like last time...

CathDoc
04-24-2005, 01:25 PM
Exactally what is "smack talk", A good example would be "I am going to make 03Ragtop look so bad his girlfreind will have to tie a porkchop around his neck to get the dog to play with him!", if I was ever to say anything like that!:D :angel:

Hazman
04-24-2005, 01:30 PM
Now who will be the 411 AX FTD king of the hill? Will Tony reign or will Shawn knock him off his perch next time? Could there be a Queen of the hill? How much weight can you remove from a taxicab? Will Brett get his blower in time? Will Mr. Chrome get in the top ten? Which Vette will be buying the beverages? Who needs Days of Our Lives we have the 411 AX soap opera. :D :rolleyes: ;) :thumbsup: :bounce: :rotf:

Jason
04-24-2005, 02:38 PM
A good example would be "I am going to make 03Ragtop look so bad his girlfreind will have to tie a porkchop around his neck to get the dog to play with him!", if I was ever to say anything like that!:D :angel:How much bandwidth will I have to buy to post the vid of Cathdoc when his turn comes to spin through the grass? :D

TonyBolton
04-24-2005, 05:00 PM
How much bandwidth will I have to buy to post the vid of Cathdoc when his turn comes to spin through the grass? :DMy intentions are to just "not suck". Right before I let out of the clutch and start on every run, I tell myself; "DON'T SUCK, IDIOT!"

Hazman
04-25-2005, 08:57 PM
Hey Brett, Tony maybe we should buy this as our track so we can get back in the top ten!!! :eek:
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=1073089&forum_id=52
Of course we would have to register it in Tony's name since he is the only one who qualifies to be in the AARP Taxi Squad. :rotf:

cobrabitn
04-25-2005, 09:27 PM
Ragtop we'll give you all the bandwidth you need so we can get a good laugh! We have 100 gigs of space if that is enough and a terabyte of bandwidth... :rotf:

Tony, if your driving sucks then I want mine to suck too!

Rick, are you trying to imply I am too old? :edmond:

LeadSSled
04-25-2005, 09:58 PM
Hey Brett, Tony maybe we should buy this as our track so we can get back in the top ten!!! :eek: It might help, but I'll still kick your ass. :D

Of course we would have to register it in Tony's name since he is the only one who qualifies to be in the AARP Taxi Squad. :rotf:I bet that you are older than I am, or damned close. I know that you are older than taxi cab drivers Kelly Munsey or Shawn Drake. You belong on the AARP Taxi Cab Racing Team. You're just in denial. :woot:

Come over to the dark side... :starwars:

cobrabitn
04-25-2005, 10:01 PM
I'm 45 and getting younger :) .... of course by the way I drive you would think I was more like 90... :rotf:

LeadSSled
04-25-2005, 10:08 PM
of course by the way I drive you would think I was more like 90... I did notice that you left your left turn signal on during the last event. :spoke:

BTW - 43 for me; for a few months anyway.

cobrabitn
04-25-2005, 10:10 PM
I did not leave my left turn signal on, I just blow the horn when I make a sharp left! :rotf:

I hate I am going to miss the May event but I cannot wait for October! :bounce: Then we'll get a rematch and I can stretch the legs some on the straight aways! Of course, we can always have CMP next year but this time we're going to make a group with just a few of us on the track at one time on Sunday so no one will feel insecure. :p

I see a BMW M3 in my rearview and getting further behind! :doubt:

LeadSSled
04-25-2005, 10:27 PM
I hate I am going to miss the May event but I cannot wait for October!
What about June?

Did I miss something? What's going on in October?

I will be running the road course at Nashville Superspeedway on May 27th with the Music City Mustangs. Any chance you'll make it to that event?

cobrabitn
04-25-2005, 10:43 PM
June is my Anniversary so it will be October or bust! Unless you are going to MI in September? I'll be on track at Gingerman Raceway with the Reckless Rio Red 94 Cobra!

Go here for what is happening in October, I think you will like it. :) :

http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9360

Hopefully, this will be an annual thing for us! :thumbsup:

LeadSSled
04-25-2005, 11:02 PM
Unless you are going to MI in September?
No, I can't afford another trip of that distance. I'll be driving to Long Pond, PA in July to drive Pocono's road course.

budjrfan
04-25-2005, 11:24 PM
son-of-a-b....... looks like i'll be missing both may (florida) and june (indy). :mad:

oh well, you guys have fun and see you in october. :thumbsup: