PDA

View Full Version : NASA at CMP

beerkat
04-20-2005, 11:08 AM
Anybody besides myself going to be at CMP April 30 May 1?:D

Big Daddy
04-20-2005, 01:27 PM
Anybody besides myself going to be at CMP April 30 May 1?:D

I know Don Paige is coming down for this. Unfortunately my car is going in for some body work and paint. It won't be ready in time for me to make this one. Hope you have fun! :thumbsup:

SIUNARA
04-20-2005, 03:16 PM
Myself and Jason will be instructing. I believe Shugg will be racing as well as some of the other AI regulars. Look forward to seeing you there Kim. You bringing the Cobra again?

I heard Tony was gonna go...until he heard I was going to be there. Apparently he can't handle 2 beatdowns in the same year. ;)

BOC- Beau
04-21-2005, 10:07 AM
The Cobras will be out in force in American Iron at CMP. Shugg in his Cobra, Mark Dandurand in his Cobra, Mark Reed in his Cobra, Brian Smith's Cobra powered GT. Man, these are all Mod motor cars! Of course I will be there in my ragged old '92 LX, with my old out of date pushrod motor. :D

beerkat
04-21-2005, 10:43 AM
Hi Don, yes I am going to run the Cobra again. Hope to pick up a little speed this time. I feel more comfortable with the car now..

Sorry your not going to be there Greg but I bet your car is going to look great when you get it back.

I thought that Shugg and others would be there racing. I know we will see some fast tracking out of the AI and AIX people.

Looking forward to seeing you all again.:bounce:

I will be droping off my trailer Friday night and staying at the Jameson Inn again.

2KWhiteSnake
04-22-2005, 11:57 PM
I'll be there too! Maybe this time I'll get a few touring laps in Don's M3.

See you guys next weekend. We might have to get together and grill some steaks here while you guys are down.

Craig

SIUNARA
04-24-2005, 06:29 PM
Glad to see you are going to be there Craig. Hopefully I won't have any car trouble (knocking on wood as I type) this time around...if so...you're welcome to take the M3 for a ride during touring laps. I have to warn you though...once you drive it, you will probably want one. I owe Will a drive as well.

Looking forward to next weekend!

2KWhiteSnake
04-25-2005, 12:56 AM
Glad to see you are going to be there Craig. Hopefully I won't have any car trouble (knocking on wood as I type) this time around...if so...you're welcome to take the M3 for a ride during touring laps. I have to warn you though...once you drive it, you will probably want one. I owe Will a drive as well.

Looking forward to next weekend!

Sounds like it'll be a fun one. I apologize for my lack of "interest" at the Cobra club weekend. I was nursing a fever and GI virus that left me in the CMP bathroom 75% of the weekend. Hell, I was running a fever of 102 about 4 hours prior to the Saturday drivers meeting. It was a tough one for me, but I needed to get some seat time.

Craig

beerkat
04-27-2005, 07:34 PM
Well just saw the weather for the weekend and it looks pretty good. We might have some thunder storms late Saturday but other than that it looks good.:rotf:

beerkat
05-02-2005, 12:08 PM
Well I had a great time at CMP this weekend. Enjoyed seeing everybody and meeting Craig. Thanks for helping Patches and I get the car on the trailer and the advice about pads and tires.:thumbsup:

Hope to see more of you guys this year at other events.:D

Last but not least to brag on myself I ran one lap of 2:03 which is my best. Dan Elam was working with me in that session and push me and the car to my limit. The car will do more than me still. I had the pucker factor in high gear running through the kink at over a 100mph. :eek: What a rush:rotf:

2KWhiteSnake
05-02-2005, 01:32 PM
Well I had a great time at CMP this weekend. Enjoyed seeing everybody and meeting Craig. Thanks for helping Patches and I get the car on the trailer and the advice about pads and tires.:thumbsup:

Hope to see more of you guys this year at other events.:D

Last but not least to brag on myself I ran one lap of 2:03 which is my best. Dan Elam was working with me in that session and push me and the car to my limit. The car will do more than me still. I had the pucker factor in high gear running through the kink at over a 100mph. :eek: What a rush:rotf:

Was great seeing you and your wife there! I'm glad you had a blast, and that there weren't any injuries, etc. Hope to see you at some other upcoming events. I'll be at the CRMC weekend at CMP June 3rd-5th, so if you can make it, let me know. CRMC is a good event, but you won't get as much track time as SCMC weekend. I'm sure we'll see you in the 1:57's before long in that beast with a new set of pads and minor other goodies. :)

Craig

2KWhiteSnake
05-03-2005, 12:14 AM
Oh, and by the way. After last weekend and the brake fade I've been getting from time to time, I decided it was time to step it up a bit. :) I just ordered a set of the Brembo 4 pistons calipers for the white monster. Ain't open track racin fun? :thumbsup:

Craig