PDA

View Full Version : Friendswood Chamber Show...

Topless In Tex
04-23-2005, 12:15 AM
Hey ya'll.
We are meeting at the Academy parking lot, right hand side back at 8am in League City, if any of ya'll want to join us. Just off of 518 and I-45. Just got back from the park for our Cruise night. They have allready had 65 preregister, which was a shocker to me! I think this might turn out to be a really good show. I dont know whose judging it. They asked me if we would judge, and I told them no. I hated to do that, but we are a little wore out judging all these other shows. I told them that we would be happy to pick their specialties, and Best of Show, if they wanted.

If ya'll want to meet us at Academy at 8am, go I-45 towards Galveston. Take the League City Exit. (just after Nasa Rd. 1) and go left under the over pass. Academy is there on the corner. Do not get in the U turn lane, go straight, then take the first or second left into the Academy parking lot. We will be at the back, where it backs up to where Burger King is or was. Dont even know if its there anymore.

Think Im gonna go work on my car. Hope to see some of ya'll there. You can come down later in the morning if you want, take the FRIENDSWOOD exit, (2351) or Clear Lake city Blvd. Turn right, go all the way down till you intersect FM 518. Turn left. You will go bout a half mile, and pass my shop, (Shear Pleasure) and Stevensons Park is right there to your right, after City Hall, and the Fire Station. They were hanging the racing flags when I left work tonight.
Be nice to see some of ya'll there!
:banana:TNT:banana:
832~876~6960

LadyCobra01'
04-24-2005, 10:31 AM
I went and didn't show. There was over 200 cars there!! :eek: I got some pics and will post them soon!! :thumbsup: It was a Great Day for a car show! :thumbsup:

Kim

LadyCobra01'
04-26-2005, 01:34 PM
Here are some pics I took at the show! :thumbsup: Sweet Mach 1 for sale $32,500!! :thumbsup:

LadyCobra01'
04-26-2005, 01:36 PM
Some more! :thumbsup:

Firme
04-26-2005, 01:58 PM
nice pics :thumbsup:

I didn't even see this post till after the fact :rolleyes: :(

cobrapace94
04-26-2005, 06:59 PM
Nice pics Kim, especially the last one. Hubba Hubba :eek: Looks like it was a good show.

LadyCobra01'
04-26-2005, 07:01 PM
Nice pics Kim, especially the last one. Hubba Hubba :eek: Looks like it was a good show.

lol!!! Darryl Thanks! :D

Topless In Tex
04-27-2005, 02:13 AM
Kim,
thanks for posting those pics! I will save them in my pics later on! Can you please email me the other pics you took at my house? I want to fwd them.

The show was AWESOME for a 1st ever show! The people from the Chamber were sooooo appreciative to me for all my help in promoting it. They even mentioned me in a thank you they did to people before trophies. Our Club, Space City Cruisers, got Club Participation. I could NOT believe they had 200 cars! It was so great! The leader of our club was there showing, and is considering maybe moving OUR show to this park! It is NICE. ALTHOUGH, my car was sooooo figgin' dusty, I had to wipe it down before we went to the Cruise at Chic Filet at Kemah that night.

Thanks to Barbara and John for coming out!!! I REALLY enjoyed spending time with ya'll! And, I was honored to come in 2nd behind ya'll! ;) Ya'll are always so great about coming out and supporting shows that we do! And, its always a pleasure!

Thanks again Kim for the pics. Email me those others if you would. Or you could post them if you want.
:banana:TNT:banana: