PDA

View Full Version : To Wait or Not to Wait??


apopple
04-24-2005, 08:05 PM
Hi all. New to the forum and a Cobra owner, well a former owner. Just sold my 1998 Cobra. I have a CTS-V and have been thinking about another Cobra. My wife took over the "V." I am not hung up on Ford or Chevy or brand XXX. I just like speed and handling and having a car that stands out. Here are the questions. I have seen several 2003-4 Cobras that I like around the $30,000 mark.

Should I wait until the 2007 comes out (in 2006) or get an 2003 or 2004?

What is the prevailing thought on how much the new CObra will impact the price of the 03-04 verions??

Finally, if the prevailing thought is to get an 03-04, what are some things I should look out for in the 03-04's as I evaluate??

Thanks:D

93KingCobra
04-24-2005, 10:00 PM
Buy now and get the shelby on its second run :thumbsup:

I don't think they will drop too much not no more that a couple grand..IMO

Look here (http://www.alfageek.com/03faq.htm) for all the facts you will ever need to know about the 03-04's. It helped be when buying mine brand new..

Just look out for modded Cobras unless you know the person or the person that did the work. Also check for and outstanding TSB's. And last listen to see if it has the head tick or see if it as already been replaced.. :thumbsup: