PDA

View Full Version : What to mod next??

tazzracing1
04-24-2005, 08:29 PM
I need some ideas on what to do next?? Check my signature to see what I have done so far. I have a set of lower and upper control arms and a set of Roush stage 2 springs that I have not installed yet. Thank You for your help and suggestions.I don't want to supercharge it yet I know there has to be more out there for a little more power.:)

tcrews
04-29-2005, 08:51 PM
A JLT CAI or RAI would help as well as some underdrive pulleys (keep your stock pulleys handy if you ever decide to supercharge...you'll need them). A timing adjuster to advance your timing a bit will help as well.

Swap out those 3.73s for some 4.30s too. :)

casey99COBRA
04-29-2005, 08:53 PM
get a tune! long tube headers and mas air. maybe if you have the money get your intake ported and polished!

tcrews
04-29-2005, 08:58 PM
At mild to slightly modded configurations 99% of the time a tune is a complete waste of money so I'd hold off on that.

Longtubes will definitely help out and add some good mid-range power but will require either modifying your Dr. Gas X-pipe or getting a new "shorty" H or X pipe to mate to the long tubes.

A MAF is never needed until you are close to 400 bhp as the stock MAF flows very well. Most MAF's make power by leaning out your car which is not a good thing.

If you do longtubes, JLT CAI and port/polish your intake I would suggest a tune to make it all work together. The port/polish is going to throw off your stock tune quite a bit.

Stavesacre21
04-29-2005, 09:34 PM
If yur lookin for a slightly more tight ride, maybe some springs/shocks? Just a thought :dunno:

tazzracing1
04-30-2005, 08:30 AM
Thank You for the advice and your help as always the group here comes through. I really do appreciate the help.:thumbsup: I will check into the suggestions.