PDA

View Full Version : Unfreakinbelivable weather...

Stavesacre21
04-25-2005, 01:16 PM
Yea, so how about this weather, buckeyes?! Little hard to believe that we're a whole week from May, and THIS is what I was attempting to drive through last nite...:rolleyes:

Mind you, im from Ohio...not Alaska :eek:

and for some reason, i thought it was safe to get the Cobra out of storage...:mad: ...silly me

Big Daddy
04-25-2005, 02:06 PM
Yea, so how about this weather, buckeyes?! Little hard to believe that we're a whole week from May, and THIS is what I was attempting to drive through last nite...:rolleyes:

Mind you, im from Ohio...not Alaska :eek:

and for some reason, i thought it was safe to get the Cobra out of storage...:mad: ...silly me

It snowed BECAUSE you got your Cobra out of storage!! :D ;) I grew up in Cleveland and that kind of weather is why I now live in NC! :D ;) :thumbsup:

Stavesacre21
04-25-2005, 02:13 PM
hear ya there bud...in 2-3 years, i'm gonna be movin down to SC :D

Fortunately, that was the Probe I was driving....the Cobra was still at home slumbering in the comfort of a warm, DRY garage :thumbsup:

flynfink
04-26-2005, 08:22 AM
It snowed BECAUSE you got your Cobra out of storage!! :D ;) I grew up in Cleveland and that kind of weather is why I now live in NC! :D ;) :thumbsup:

Yeah, but it snowed in Asheville Sat PM/Sunday AM. about an inch, but it was gone by noon... :thumbsup: