PDA

View Full Version : Hey No 5 OH!!

InfamousSVT
05-02-2005, 07:35 PM
Yo Shannon.... I just ordered my stuff:D So whenever it arrives I guess I'll be giving you a call and have you come down my way to install the black supercharger!
I went ahead and got the RR S/C spacer when ordering everything else and the urethane isolators for the rear.
Now after the supercharger goes in, if the clutch and half-shafts can hold up for a while I'll be in business.:thumbsup:

I'll be calling you soon!:bounce:

blk04cobra1
05-03-2005, 10:33 AM
good luck...looks like you might have yours on before me...we'll definitely have to get up once they are both on :thumbsup:

InfamousSVT
05-03-2005, 11:38 PM
You should sign up for the Fall Drag day event!:thumbsup:

blk04cobra1
05-04-2005, 09:47 AM
we'll see if i get some suspension mods before then...just got the IRS brace, but keeping stock halfshafts :( ...until they break:thumbsup:

NO 5 OH
05-04-2005, 02:37 PM
Yo Shannon.... I just ordered my stuff:D So whenever it arrives I guess I'll be giving you a call and have you come down my way to install the black supercharger!
I went ahead and got the RR S/C spacer when ordering everything else and the urethane isolators for the rear.
Now after the supercharger goes in, if the clutch and half-shafts can hold up for a while I'll be in business.:thumbsup:

I'll be calling you soon!:bounce:

Sorry I haven't seen this sooner Jason... I've been sick for the past few days and haven't felt like doing much of anything :(

Let me know when you're ready to do the install on your car... as I said before I'll come down to your house to do the install just in case something goes wrong. You know how that fella Murphy likes to follow me around, right ;) I don't think we'll have any problems but since you're getting that new spacer from Reichard that may take some extra time. I guess we'll have to see how it goes.

Give me a call when you're ready for the install :thumbsup:

Shannon

InfamousSVT
05-04-2005, 08:37 PM
Sorry I haven't seen this sooner Jason... I've been sick for the past few days and haven't felt like doing much of anything :(

Let me know when you're ready to do the install on your car... as I said before I'll come down to your house to do the install just in case something goes wrong. You know how that fella Murphy likes to follow me around, right ;) I don't think we'll have any problems but since you're getting that new spacer from Reichard that may take some extra time. I guess we'll have to see how it goes.

Give me a call when you're ready for the install :thumbsup:

ShannonI'll call ya when everything gets here! The only thing I haven't got yet is a tune for it, but I'll be getting that in a few weeks.