PDA

View Full Version : Ford Racing Cobra 'R' splitter front bumper!

2001REDCOBRA
05-04-2005, 08:48 AM
I have decided on all of your feedback which I appreciate very much; to go with the Ford Racing actual splitter front spoiler instead of the Steeda version. The price is about $100 differance. Does anyone know where I can get the best price on this item? Mustang's Unlimited sells it for $475 I believe. I am a trying to get this soon as I'm entering in the show next month at Mustang's Unlimited. I am also trying to get this locally because of shipping costs that would offset any savings that I would get from buying it on internet. Also I need to have this installed and painted. Does anyone know of any really good painters/installers to have this put on and painted? Any help would be really appreciated! Thanx!:thumbsup:

QuickSilver
05-09-2005, 10:27 AM
Hey, I am looking for the same thing. I am trying to find the best price for the cobra R bumper cover. The prices that I have found outside of Ford has been from $455 and up. So far, looking in magazine, serching on the web, and asking other people, the best price that I have found is actually through Ford. They are wanting $409. If you know of a better price let me know.

Jason

MODS: :rotf: :rotf:
KUMHO ECSTA MX 265/35/ZR-18
18" CHROME STEEDA ULTRA LIGHT RIMS
STEEDA CAT-BACK EXHAUST SYSTEM
STEEDA BILLET BULLET DOOR LOCK BUTTONS
STEEDA RACING LUG NUTS
STEEDA BILLET SHIFTER BEZEL W/ NAME
MGW 3-D COBRA SHIFT KNOB
BAER ERADISPEED VENTED CROSSED-DRILLED AND SLOTTED ROTORS
20% BLACK TINTED WINDOWS
BASSANI OFF ROAD X-PIPE W/ NO CAT`S
UPR REAR BUMPER INSERTS ( BLACK)
UPR BLU THUNDER NS SHIFTER
K & N AIR FILTER
DIABLO SPORT CHIP
CHROME COBRA LICENSE PLATE
SVT COBRA MUSTANG CLUB DASHBOARD BADGE
SVT COBRA MUSTANG CLUB ENGINE BADGE
SVT COBRA MUSTANG CLUB-THIRD BREAK LIGHT DECAL

Ready to go on is Steeda 4 bolt adjustable Caster Camber Plates, K-Member Brace, 3:55 Gears. :bounce:

casey99COBRA
05-09-2005, 05:58 PM
you can get it from a dealership.