PDA

View Full Version : Amazon Racing headed to Anderson, SC

cobra330
05-06-2005, 02:03 PM
Well...I guess our(MD) loss is the NC/SC gain. For those of you familiar with Amazon Racing they are moving to Anderson, SC...permanently! Not sure when or where exactly but, I thought those of you in the area would be interested to hear the news.

For those you who don't know Rick is an EXCELLENT tuner on the Cobra! They have hands on experience as they built their own 03 Cobra Monster..which is now for sale. At any rate..I highly recommend thier expertise to those of you in the area that may not have a tuner as of yet or just want some helpful advice/assistance from another Cobra tuner.

There you have it!

Sonic03inSC
05-07-2005, 10:44 AM
Well...I guess our(MD) loss is the NC/SC gain. For those of you familiar with Amazon Racing they are moving to Anderson, SC...permanently! Not sure when or where exactly but, I thought those of you in the area would be interested to hear the news.

For those you who don't know Rick is an EXCELLENT tuner on the Cobra! They have hands on experience as they built their own 03 Cobra Monster..which is now for sale. At any rate..I highly recommend thier expertise to those of you in the area that may not have a tuner as of yet or just want some helpful advice/assistance from another Cobra tuner.

There you have it!
NICE :bounce:

InfamousSVT
05-08-2005, 09:24 PM
I knew about them moving and heard that they had put a deposit on a Building across the street from Metco!

Now, if they can just get down here and I'll be ready for them to tune my Kenne Bell Corba!!!!!!!!!!!!

YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!:D :bounce:

Big Daddy
05-08-2005, 10:46 PM
I'm glad to see another Mustang Tuner coming to our area. Where in Anderson are they setting up shop? My brother and I had a business in Anderson 25+ years ago doing custom Chrome Plating. It's been a LONG time since I've been to Anderson. It's been longer than most of you guys have been alive! :eek: ;) :D

InfamousSVT
05-09-2005, 01:22 AM
I believe they're setting up right across the street from Metco, but I don't know exactly where that is in Anderson.

They will be moving next month (June) and they will have their dyno set-up for appointments by the first week of July!:thumbsup:

NewFoundPower
05-09-2005, 12:05 PM
I'm glad to see another Mustang Tuner coming to our area. Where in Anderson are they setting up shop? My brother and I had a business in Anderson 25+ years ago doing custom Chrome Plating. It's been a LONG time since I've been to Anderson. It's been longer than most of you guys have been alive! :eek: ;) :D

25+ years ago!?!?!?!?! Just how old are you!?!?!?!?!?!?:D :rotf:

-D-

FearTheSnake
05-09-2005, 12:15 PM
I believe they will be right behind Publix off a side street(Salem Church Rd.) right off Clemson Blvd.(Hwy 76). About 2-3 Miles off I-85 from the Anderson exit.

Looking fwd. to meeting everyone.

DS

Big Daddy
05-09-2005, 01:51 PM
25+ years ago!?!?!?!?! Just how old are you!?!?!?!?!?!?:D :rotf:

-D-

Old enough to be your DADDY, BOY! ;) :D

InfamousSVT
05-09-2005, 07:34 PM
I talked with Rick and they will be moved in the beginning of June, but will be painting and getting the show room and everything set-up. They will be able to provide tunes, but won't have the dyno and shop completely set-up until mid-July!

Either way, they're tuning my car!:D :thumbsup:

NewFoundPower
05-10-2005, 03:48 PM
Old enough to be your DADDY, BOY! ;) :D
BOY!?!?! BOY!?!?! Do you call a lion a pussycat?:rotf:

-D-

FearTheSnake
05-10-2005, 04:49 PM
I talked with Rick and they will be moved in the beginning of June, but will be painting and getting the show room and everything set-up. They will be able to provide tunes, but won't have the dyno and shop completely set-up until mid-July!

Either way, they're tuning my car!:D :thumbsup:
Do you have a contact # for Rick or how I can get in touch with Amazon? I would like to talk with them.

Thanks!
DS

InfamousSVT
05-10-2005, 08:30 PM
Do you have a contact # for Rick or how I can get in touch with Amazon? I would like to talk with them.

Thanks!
DS
Right now, since they are in the middle of the move, the only way to contact them is through private messaging on the SVTperformance forums. I just registered to get a hold of Rick. It might take a little while for him to respond, but he will eventually get back to you.