PDA

View Full Version : SCT/Whipple Dyno Tuners in the South East??

whitestang04GT
05-12-2005, 08:56 PM
Looking for good dyno tuners that use SCT that will tune an 04 Cobra with a Whipple Supercharger......Who is everyone using?? Willing to Travel 400 miles from Hilton Head/Beaufort SC area.....

InfamousSVT
05-12-2005, 11:12 PM
Well.............if you want the best in the biz, then you can take a trip to Amazon Racing which will be residing in Anderson, SC the first week of July.

Rick has the most experience around here with these cars and he can give you the best tune you need!:thumbsup:

They are currently in the middle of moving from Maryland and will have everything set-up very shortly.

I believe I'll be the first or second car he dyno tunes on their MD (Mustang Dyno)!:D

RF Cobra
05-12-2005, 11:20 PM
Well.............if you want the best in the biz, then you can take a trip to Amazon Racing which will be residing in Anderson, SC the first week of July.

Rick has the most experience around here with these cars and he can give you the best tune you need!:thumbsup:

They are currently in the middle of moving from Maryland and will have everything set-up very shortly.

I believe I'll be the first or second car he dyno tunes on their MD (Mustang Dyno)!:D

I hope you are getting paid for all of the advertising you have been doing for them lately. ;) They should at least give you good discount on your next tune. :D

Glad it sounds like you found someone you can trust and rely on so that when the rest of us finally get around to doing all the stuff you've done we know where to go to get it right the first time. :)

InfamousSVT
05-12-2005, 11:35 PM
Yeah I know right!:rotf:

Finally someone I can actually *trust* to work on my car!

After I get my tune and stuff I'll be sure to post it and let everyone know exactly how I was treated and of course my true dyno numbers!:D

NO 5 OH
05-13-2005, 04:09 AM
Finally someone I can actually *trust* to work on my car!

I've heard about that guy up in the greater Hickory area that's done quite a few things to his car... as well as a couple others. Seems like he makes north of 600 to the wheels with his car... not bad considering it's never really been dyno tuned either more or less. Just throw a few tunes in... check'em out to make sure they're safe and let'er rip :D I wonder who that could be?

COUGH*shannon*COUGH :rotf: :rotf:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

InfamousSVT
05-13-2005, 04:21 AM
I've heard about that guy up in the greater Hickory area that's done quite a few things to his car... as well as a couple others. Seems like he makes north of 600 to the wheels with his car... not bad considering it's never really been dyno tuned either more or less. Just throw a few tunes in... check'em out to make sure they're safe and let'er rip :D I wonder who that could be?

COUGH*shannon*COUGH :rotf: :rotf:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Yeah, I've heard of that guy! It seems to me he has around that amount of horses in his car but can't seem to enjoy them cause he likes to see his car on jack stands too much:D :rotf:

Oh well, I guess I'll see what he can mess up on mine! Oh yeah BTW Shannon, I'm wanting the blower on the car by the June 4th car show and I want to drive the car to the show!;)

Shannon = president of NO DOH Racing

*hint*hint.....no doh (got it):rolleyes: