PDA

View Full Version : Playstation 3

Codes
05-17-2005, 02:40 AM
Anybody else keeping up with E3?

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/killzone2/media.html?gcst=killzone2_ot_ps3_051605.asx

Looks incredible, sounds like its going to outpower Xbox 360 by quiet a bit too. Cant wait:bounce:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/ARRRLISSA/ps3_screen006.jpg

I like how it looks good too, like the PSP. Let Xbox be released a year early, it will just be all the more amazing when PS3 outsells it in a month (dont get me wrong, the 360 looks incredible, and I will get them both...but god the PS3 looks hot). Oh and on the demo video, wait till the end...can you say GT5?

Firme
05-17-2005, 08:03 AM
I can't wait :thumbsup:

and I am glad Sony is getting a chance to give MS a taste of their own medicine since the PS2 was out 2 years before the XBOX, but they made such a big deal on the minor edge in Xbox hardware, which I thought was stupid since they had 2 more years of technological advances to build on. But... thats a different story.

PS3 :bounce:

raven69david
05-28-2005, 02:44 PM
Dayum that looks awesome. Almost rivals a PC game.:bounce:

Jesse99
05-28-2005, 07:12 PM
oh yes.. I can't wait for all the systems to come out.. :thumbsup:

Flip_Lx
05-29-2005, 11:23 AM
xbox 360 all the way..... Halo 3 > PS3 launch :D :bounce: god that is perfect marketing right there

Codes
05-30-2005, 03:01 PM
xbox 360 all the way..... Halo 3 > PS3 launch :D :bounce: god that is perfect marketing right there
More like...yea its good marketing but PS3 will still dominate. I will get both though, going to go put some money down on a 360 after a-kon. Cant wait for either one...

Jesse99
05-31-2005, 08:39 PM
You can't assume PS3 will dominate.. Only time will tell.. Just remember every system has it days.. Atari, Sega, Nintendo.. Just to name a few.. As for me I'm not for just one system.. I want them all.. Just my 2 cents :thumbsup:

RedCobra
05-31-2005, 10:29 PM
Yeah it looks cool!:thumbsup: so are you gonna get it jess??

Bingo13
06-01-2005, 10:11 AM
I can't wait :thumbsup:

and I am glad Sony is getting a chance to give MS a taste of their own medicine since the PS2 was out 2 years before the XBOX, but they made such a big deal on the minor edge in Xbox hardware, which I thought was stupid since they had 2 more years of technological advances to build on. But... thats a different story.

PS3 :bounce:

I want both systems but the PS2 was way overhyped on its technical specs before launch and the PS3 is going down the same road again at this time. The demos were not on Sony hardware as it does not exist in working form yet (SGI platforms with Nvidia's PC G70 video chipset providing CGI demos, complete marketing hype as the hardware is vaporware). The X360 demos were being done on Mac G5s except behind closed doors at ATI/Microsoft and those demos were not that special as the coding was not complete. Both camps are marketing wizards so I take most of it with a grain of salt until the RC1 units are out. Anyway, its not really about the platform as nothing else matters unless the game is good.
:thumbsup:

Firme
06-01-2005, 10:26 AM
nothing else matters unless the game is good.
:thumbsup:

In reality, nothing else matters but this statement. I hope the gaming experience gets better in the next gen systems, instead of just prettier.

Codes
06-02-2005, 11:27 PM
In reality, nothing else matters but this statement. I hope the gaming experience gets better in the next gen systems, instead of just prettier.
Agreed, I dont care what the graphics look like. I want to be more immeresed completely. And yes, while better graphics does help, there is more to it. I cant wait for any of it.