PDA

View Full Version : anyone want my eaton?

davelegguy
05-17-2005, 12:59 PM
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in buying my stock unit? I had about 11000 miles on it when i put the kenne bell blower on and my warranty is about up anyway. :rolleyes:

ausie
05-18-2005, 07:53 AM
Sorry I am not interested in the Eaton, just wondering how you like the Kenne Bell? I have been debating on upgrading, and was even considering pullies. However, I do know the effeciency of the Eaton drops off with increase boost. So I might as well wait until I decide to remove the Eaton with something else (either a KB or Whipple).

davelegguy
05-18-2005, 12:32 PM
I have about 15000 miles on my kenne bell. I have forgotten what the eaton is like but I do remember that I couldnt believe how the blowzilla took a great car to a whole new level of performance. this car is your typical 500+ hp and rwtq daily driver on pump gas. I played hooky last week and went to a ball game with some friends. One of them wet his pants when I went full boost on the on ramp he wasn't expecting the smoking tires. I almost wet my pants laughing (we are old ) everyone now is pretty up to speed on the mods necessary to have a safe tune its the best 4 grand you could spend ;)

KCCobra03
05-21-2005, 07:31 PM
How much? I was wanting to port and polish one. Send me a private message if you would like or post it on here. :thumbsup:

davelegguy
05-23-2005, 10:58 AM
I got anb e=mail from one of you that said he got 400.00 for his eaton. I'd be willing to take that and I'll pay shipping from madison wi. Any takers?