PDA

View Full Version : BF pulley and idlers swap, came with no directions

BadMoFo
05-21-2005, 11:44 AM
need to know how to do this swap as the box came with no directions. I have a link for the pulley swap but nothing for the idlers or idler bracket. can someone give me directions or a link, preferably with pictures. thank you.

Red03
05-21-2005, 03:55 PM
I just installed a BF pulley and idlers on mine. Maybe I can help, the idlers are remove and replace, use the 8 grade bolts provided by BF. BF has a pic on the website of the placement. The bracket bolts into 2 holes already on the front engine cover. The smaller gold finish bolt goes in the top, and the larger silver finish bolt goes though the cone. I just took some pics and if you will PM me your e=mail addy I'll send them to you. I see you got a 2.76, I hope your going to get it tuned. I would highly reccomend it, at the very least get a predaitor (SP) or a chip, before getting into the boost.

Hope this helps

Greg

BadMoFo
05-21-2005, 04:01 PM
didnt get any bolts from billet flow but the install is done, to include plug swap. I have a custom tune by RWTD for my predator which I am getting ready to download right now.

blk04cobra1
05-22-2005, 03:21 PM
The directions are here www.billetflow.com (http://www.billetflow.com) :thumbsup: