PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to the Franks & all for the get together

cobrapace94
05-22-2005, 10:06 AM
Thanks to the Larry & Rachel for hosting the 2nd annual Tiki Island get together. The food was soo good, but not as good as the company. :thumbsup: As usuall, ya'll were great hosts & did a great job.
Thanks to everyone who helped & brought food. Hopfully Red got addopted.

JBoden
05-22-2005, 10:13 AM
:D It just doesn't get better than this! Great friends, great food, great music - and without a doubt, the most generous hosts ever.

Larry & Rachael - YOU'RE AMAZING.

(At least this years LCR tournament didn't line John's pockets :p )

kencobra
05-22-2005, 02:07 PM
Jocelyn and I second all the above. We can't extend our gratitude enough to Rachel and Larry for a wonderful time. :D It was great to meet everyone and we hope to see y'all soon.

Rachel & Larry -- thanks for opening up your home to us all and making sleeping space for those of us who could not have made it home last night. Rachel, sorry I didn't warn you about Ken's margaritas; we probably should have poured you a small one! - Jocelyn

03 cobra toy
05-22-2005, 03:38 PM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Thanks L & R We had a great time......

ORANGE CRUSH
05-22-2005, 04:08 PM
Now that was a great party!!! Thanks Larry and Rachel for throwing a great party and opening your house to all of us. Nicki and I had a blast.

You guys are sure a great group to be around thanks for letting us be apart of it.:thumbsup:

Oh yes, I would also like to thank the cheif - the Crawfish were great:D

Jesse99
05-22-2005, 07:51 PM
Thanks Larry and Rachel.. Hollie and I had a great time.. Thanks for letting us stay over.. :thumbsup: The trip back home was great.. New record 4 hr. drive :D

97CasperCobra
05-22-2005, 07:52 PM
Thanks Larry & Rachel....and to all who came out!!! I had an AWESOME time, I'd love to do this more often ;) . I know I didn't eat as much as I should have....or could have. Wish I could have stayed the night, but work called this morning.

Thanks again to everyone who made this possible. :thumbsup:

Ken & Jocelyn...you video rocked!!! :bounce:

93KingCobra
05-22-2005, 08:13 PM
Thanks again guy's like always you throw a great party :thumbsup:

Evilcartman
05-22-2005, 10:18 PM
Yes, thanks L & R. That party was awesome, I can tell by the hang over I still have. I think I ate my share and drank it also. :p The food was top notch. All that Bodan, stuff cooked in bacon and the boneless chicken. I still have not ate a meal today. It was also great meeting new faces.

bluethunder
05-22-2005, 10:22 PM
Thanks alot guys! Had a blast and even cought a Keeper( :( that I forgot to bring home)

Firme
05-23-2005, 01:27 AM
Thanks Larry and Rachel for one awesome get together and being such great hosts. Annie and I had an AWESOME time. Food was great, and there was pleny of it, and the company was top notch. Thank to everyone for coming out and making this another successful Tiki Island Meet. :thumbsup:

Oh yes, I would also like to thank the cheif - the Crawfish were great:D

I hear he tells great jokes, and dances funny too.. :D someone probably has picture :p

Topless In Tex
05-23-2005, 03:39 AM
Well, I managed to get up on Sat. morning, go to the grocery to get everything to make, and when I got home I had the most hellacious Headache. I ended up staying most the day in bed. I did not have the energy to get up and make anything, and just felt like crap all day long.
I was REALLY dissappointed to not come, I was SOOOOO looking forward to some Crawfish. I did not shake my headache till about 7pm. And, just was too wiped out to come out that way. I went up to Chic Filet only for about an hour, then went home, and went to bed. :( I even felt too bad to drink!!! :eek:
Im really sorry. I know ya'll had a great time, and I hope that next year, i will be able to make it. :o I was really really looking forward to seeing ya'll and having a bunch of crawfish. :(
I am looking forward to the pics. I hope someone took some...
i'm glad ya'll had such a great time. Sorry again.
:banana:TNT:banana:

Mephisto
05-23-2005, 10:23 AM
Thank you very much. I had a great time, and even slept in a bed. I think I ate my fair share of meat products. My pants didn't seem to fit on Sunday :(

I'm just sorry I had to leave early on Sunday. I think next time organizing a Sunday cleanup crew would be in order. I will make sure I have more time to help.

Thank you again.

Levi
05-23-2005, 10:41 AM
I thank you Rachel and Larry for such a great weekend :cheers: . You two are awesome peeps :love: . I too had to leave early, but the Star Wars movie was freaking sweet.......... :D :starwars:

I'm just sorry I had to leave early on Sunday. I think next time organizing a Sunday cleanup crew would be in order. I will make sure I have more time to help.

Thank you again.

LadyCobra01'
05-23-2005, 10:57 AM
Thank you Larry and Rachel we had a Great time!!!! :thumbsup:

LCR Rocks!!! ;)

Rachel we need to plan our Ladies weekend at Tiki!! :)

Ken & Jocelyn thanks for the Rita's and the Austin Cruise Video I will enjoy watching it over and over!! :thumbsup:

Kim & Dwayne

jimmysidecarr
05-23-2005, 11:56 AM
Maximum Mega THANKS!!!! To Racheal and Larry and all the cookers too(Pierre ;) )....

I had a blast!!!

I ate so much crawfish...I'm turning pink... :p oh... that might be sunburn :cool:

Really great meeting some new people.... What a great crew!!!

Thanks for having me!!!!

Jimmy :thumbsup:

John Chingasos
05-23-2005, 01:13 PM
Thank you Larry and Rachel

We had an awesome time. Thank you all so much. We had a blast. LCR rules

AirForce1
05-23-2005, 03:20 PM
sorry i could not make it but as you know duty calls.:(

Mrs TwiceBitten
05-23-2005, 04:47 PM
Where to start...thanks to EVERYONE who attended the 2nd Annual Tiki Island SCMC Meet! Every single person who was there helped to make this party a huge success! The following thank you's are in no particular order.
Thanks to Hollie for making the grocery and crawfish runs with me...and for all of the house help! And Jesse, who will probably never come early to another of our parties :rolleyes: for helping hang a light fixture! You guys win the prize for longest drive! Glad you had a safe trip back to Arlington!
Thanks to Ken and Jocelyn for schlepping the fantastic karaoke setup, all of the house help, and general moral support. Jocelyn...I'll work butt-to-butt with you in a kitchen anytime. You two have more energy than the law allows. And the Cabo margaritas, well, let's just say my eyelashes ached the next morning. They were delicious. The Austin Video was a treat! Thanks!
Carl and Deb...the brisket was great, and Larry got to share the rest at the shop today for lunch. So, it was enjoyed not once but twice. Thanks for going to that expense! (A brisket sandwich does wonders for a hangover!)
James...muchas gracias for the chicken! I saw Mike eating a huge piece stuck on a fork at one point...Carl said he looked like Fred Flintstone! Next time, you can trade the bed of your pickup for a real bed! You crack me up.
Edmond and Annie...thanks for air mattress duty. ;) Now I know the secret to the BBQ sauce!!! Mwuhahaha.
Todd...thanks for workin' the pot and learnin' us a thing or two about crawfish! You can headline my party any time! We really enjoyed your company and humor! Nicki is a doll! P.S. You can grill boudin! Call your cousin!
Jimmysidecarr...thanks for the tunes and early morning strawberry wake-up! :rotf: I can't believe you slept outside...next time I'll drag you in before I pass out.
Henry, please thank your dear wife for staying up all hours making us the peanut butter cookies from scratch...they were delicious for breakfast this morning!
Jim and Jackie...your company is always enjoyed and thanks for bringing a new "convert" to the Cobra faction! I hope they enjoyed themselves. We need to practice our dice rolling, buddy!
Phil and Sylvie...thanks also for all of the help. You guys make a great team! ;)
Joey and Kathy...queso queen extraordinaire. Thanks for making the keg run and as always, for all of your help. That stainless cooler rocks!
David, Tanya and boys...thanks for the sexual shrimp. Must have that recipe. We really appreciate your grill duty...you're the Grill Sergeant!
John, glad you had fun playing LCR. Better watch your back...I'll get you next time!
Richard, thanks for bringing your group! You're always surrounded by the prettiest ladies!
Steven, thanks for making the grocery run and bringing your Xbox gear!
Keith and Angela...thanks also for your help and coordinating the gaming stuff!
Stan, next time no early morning departures for you either! I missed not having all of my fishing buddies there. Not that the rocking of the boat would have been conducive to a hangover...
Darrell and Cathy...thanks for your company and sharing Brian's success stories with us! Go CMSU!
Kim and Dwayne...thanks for everything including the super pictures! Girls' Night coming right up!
Mike...next time you get Sunday off! We were glad you could be there at all!
Jimmy (Butcher)...we were all so glad to meet you and the guys...thanks for sharing that most excellent video of your beautiful car! Plan to stay over next time...and thanks for chipping in so generously to the Adopt-A-Crawfish fund! :eek: We look forward to seeing you more often! Thanks for making the drive!
I am inevitably missing someone...I'm sorry if I forgot to mention anybody! There were a few people I didn't get to introduce myself to (and after those margaritas, may not have been ABLE to introduce myself to)...please know that this party is what it is because of ALL OF YOU. Thanks for the bug bucket contributions and all of the food.
FOUND: One pair of sunglasses, one small blue cooler, and a plastic drink pitcher (Jocelyn?). Ken, I have your Cabo.
And most of all, thanks to Larry for everything. XOXO. Happy Anniversary, dear.

See everyone next time!

LadyCobra01'
05-23-2005, 05:58 PM
Where to start...thanks to EVERYONE who attended the 2nd Annual Tiki Island SCMC Meet! Every single person who was there helped to make this party a huge success! The following thank you's are in no particular order.
Thanks to Hollie for making the grocery and crawfish runs with me...and for all of the house help! And Jesse, who will probably never come early to another of our parties :rolleyes: for helping hang a light fixture! You guys win the prize for longest drive! Glad you had a safe trip back to Arlington!
Thanks to Ken and Jocelyn for schlepping the fantastic karaoke setup, all of the house help, and general moral support. Jocelyn...I'll work butt-to-butt with you in a kitchen anytime. You two have more energy than the law allows. And the Cabo margaritas, well, let's just say my eyelashes ached the next morning. They were delicious. The Austin Video was a treat! Thanks!
Carl and Deb...the brisket was great, and Larry got to share the rest at the shop today for lunch. So, it was enjoyed not once but twice. Thanks for going to that expense! (A brisket sandwich does wonders for a hangover!)
James...muchas gracias for the chicken! I saw Mike eating a huge piece stuck on a fork at one point...Carl said he looked like Fred Flintstone! Next time, you can trade the bed of your pickup for a real bed! You crack me up.
Edmond and Annie...thanks for air mattress duty. ;) Now I know the secret to the BBQ sauce!!! Mwuhahaha.
Todd...thanks for workin' the pot and learnin' us a thing or two about crawfish! You can headline my party any time! We really enjoyed your company and humor! Nicki is a doll! P.S. You can grill boudin! Call your cousin!
Jimmysidecarr...thanks for the tunes and early morning strawberry wake-up! :rotf: I can't believe you slept outside...next time I'll drag you in before I pass out.
Henry, please thank your dear wife for staying up all hours making us the peanut butter cookies from scratch...they were delicious for breakfast this morning!
Jim and Jackie...your company is always enjoyed and thanks for bringing a new "convert" to the Cobra faction! I hope they enjoyed themselves. We need to practice our dice rolling, buddy!
Phil and Sylvie...thanks also for all of the help. You guys make a great team! ;)
Joey and Kathy...queso queen extraordinaire. Thanks for making the keg run and as always, for all of your help. That stainless cooler rocks!
David, Tanya and boys...thanks for the sexual shrimp. Must have that recipe. We really appreciate your grill duty...you're the Grill Sergeant!
John, glad you had fun playing LCR. Better watch your back...I'll get you next time!
Richard, thanks for bringing your group! You're always surrounded by the prettiest ladies!
Steven, thanks for making the grocery run and bringing your Xbox gear!
Keith and Angela...thanks also for your help and coordinating the gaming stuff!
Stan, next time no early morning departures for you either! I missed not having all of my fishing buddies there. Not that the rocking of the boat would have been conducive to a hangover...
Darrell and Cathy...thanks for your company and sharing Brian's success stories with us! Go CMSU!
Nancy and Dewayne...thanks for everything including the super pictures! Girls' Night coming right up!
Jimmy (Butcher)...we were all so glad to meet you and the guys...thanks for sharing that most excellent video of your beautiful car! Plan to stay over next time...and thanks for chipping in so generously to the Adopt-A-Crawfish fund! :eek: We look forward to seeing you more often! Thanks for making the drive!
I am inevitably missing someone...I'm sorry if I forgot to mention anybody! There were a few people I didn't get to introduce myself to (and after those margaritas, may not have been ABLE to introduce myself to)...please know that this party is what it is because of ALL OF YOU. Thanks for the bug bucket contributions and all of the food.
FOUND: One pair of sunglasses, one small blue cooler, and a plastic drink pitcher (Jocelyn?). Ken, I have your Cabo.
And most of all, thanks to Larry for everything. XOXO. Happy Anniversary, dear.

See everyone next time!

Hey Rachel! It's Kim and Dwayne, not Nancy!! lol! :rotf: Ready for girls night at Tiki!! :bounce:

Mrs TwiceBitten
05-23-2005, 06:08 PM
I knew my head was still ringing 2 days later...sorry, Kim dear. Fixed it. Let me know when you are ready for Babes' Bay Blast!

LadyCobra01'
05-23-2005, 06:10 PM
I knew my head was still ringing 2 days later...sorry, Kim dear. Fixed it. Let me know when you are ready for Babes' Bay Blast!

No problem!!! :thumbsup:

:scratch: I like the sound of that!! "Babes' Bay Blast"!! :thumbsup:

Kim

jimmysidecarr
05-23-2005, 11:46 PM
No problem!!! :thumbsup:

:scratch: I like the sound of that!! "Babes' Bay Blast"!! :thumbsup:

Kim

Sounds like a telephoto lens and infrared may be in order.... :naughty:

J/K
Jimmy :djsmile: :banana: :lurk: :twitchy:

97CasperCobra
05-24-2005, 12:19 AM
Sounds like a telephoto lens and infrared may be in order.... :naughty:

think I can arrange that..... :p

97CasperCobra
05-24-2005, 12:29 AM

Next time you guys have another one I'll definately ask off. Then I'll get nice and "tipsy" and will do Kareoke with ya. :thumbsup:

Jesse99
05-24-2005, 02:17 AM
And Jesse, who will probably never come early to another of our parties :rolleyes: for helping hang a light fixture! You guys win the prize for longest drive! Glad you had a safe trip back to Arlington!
Well I got the prize, it was a paint bucket, 1 brush and directions on painting a house.. :rotf: Just kidding.. It was a pleasure helping out although Larry really did all the work.. If you ever need any help, please feel free to call me.. You 2 are awesome, Thanks for a great time.. :thumbsup: