PDA

View Full Version : Tiki Meet 05' Pics!!!

LadyCobra01'
05-23-2005, 01:31 PM
Thanks again Larry and Rachel!! :thumbsup:

LadyCobra01'
05-23-2005, 01:33 PM
more pics!!

LadyCobra01'
05-23-2005, 01:35 PM
still more!! :thumbsup:

LadyCobra01'
05-23-2005, 01:36 PM
more pics!!! ;)

LadyCobra01'
05-23-2005, 01:40 PM
and then....

LadyCobra01'
05-23-2005, 01:42 PM
man I took a lot of pics!!! more....

LadyCobra01'
05-23-2005, 01:44 PM
more....

LadyCobra01'
05-23-2005, 01:46 PM
LCR Rocks!!! :headbang:

Jesse99
05-23-2005, 01:57 PM
Great Pictures.. :thumbsup: It was a night to remember.. :drunk: JK

LadyCobra01'
05-23-2005, 02:06 PM
one more...

cobrapace94
05-23-2005, 06:07 PM
Good pics Kim, keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

jimmysidecarr
05-23-2005, 07:09 PM
WOW!!! GREAT PICS!!!
:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

I love the bird with the glowing eyes :vampsmile

Jimmy :thumbsup:

97CasperCobra
05-23-2005, 10:33 PM
yea....thanks for showing off my off-road vehicle. :mad: ..... :p

cobrabitn
05-23-2005, 11:01 PM
Well...here's my take on the photos. :)

I think they are aweome and I learned a few things from them. Here is what I learned:

Y'all all had a great time and I wish I would have went now. If I do go next time, it will have to be by plane. I'm over 13 hours away...one way.

Some of my observations include:

The Teal 93 Cobra (John Garcia's??) looks really cool with the SCMC decal on the windshield.

Only one person wore an SCMC blue tee (not sure who he is??)

The blonde girl in the boat is cute.

The crawfish.....well, no way Jose. They look sick and if I'm going to eat that, I don't want to see them swimming around in a container. :rotf:

The cars looked awesome!

The guy standing next to Jesse looked like he was enjoying himself. (Not sure who he is??)

Jackie Boden likes frogs!

Mike Krause like dinosaurs.

The birds in Texas have glowing eyes.

Fishing seems to be a favorite past time for some members.

Phillip's 93 Cobra looks pretty darn cool... so does Jimmy's Mystichrome.

Y'all like to play cards for cash... so do I! I was afraid to ask if y'all play Spades or any card games but it looks like you all got it covered!

I'm glad all of you had a great time. SCMC is a great club and you all make it great! It's my pleasure to have members like you in our organization.

Thanks for your time! And a BIG thanks to Larry and Rachel Frank for doing this for the club!

Tony

93KingCobra
05-23-2005, 11:19 PM
Only one person wore an SCMC blue tee (not sure who he is??)

Phillip's 93 Cobra looks pretty darn cool...

Tony

That would be me (Phillip) :cool: :cool:

97CasperCobra
05-23-2005, 11:26 PM
My remarks in RED

The Teal 93 Cobra (John Garcia's??) looks really cool with the SCMC decal on the windshield. YEP!!!

Only one person wore an SCMC blue tee (not sure who he is??)93KingCobra - Phil

The blonde girl in the boat is cute. That would be Rachel.....and she's a doll

The cars looked awesome!all except the 4x4 stang.....was that an option????

The guy standing next to Jesse looked like he was enjoying himself. (Not sure who he is??)no idea either

Jackie Boden likes frogs! :D

Mike Krause like dinosaurs. :thumbsup:

The birds in Texas have glowing eyes. better watch out

Fishing seems to be a favorite past time for some members.we ARE in Texas....

Phillip's 93 Cobra looks pretty darn cool... so does Jimmy's Mystichrome.yea it does....it was almost mine :D

Y'all like to play cards for cash... so do I! I was afraid to ask if y'all play Spades or any card games but it looks like you all got it covered! we're all about LCR!!!

Thanks for your time! And a BIG thanks to Larry and Rachel Frank for doing this for the club! I'm afraid to think what we would(or would NOT be doing) do w/o the Franks. The whole family makes everything enjoyable

Tony

jimmysidecarr
05-23-2005, 11:59 PM
I'm a light sleeper...
I camped out next to the "BUGS"!!!!(down on the dock... I know... I know....HARDCORE!!!)
If I woke up..... Crawfish got eaten!!!.... ALL FREAKING NIGHT LONG!!!
Yep they were that good!!!!

Car clubs in New York(at least Syracuse)... are boring compared to ours!!!

Sleep is highly over rated...

A strawberry before dawn.....is ...... simply......... INDESCRIBABLE!!!

The air and breeze that day and night ...... and following day....was... Perfect!!!

My car was dirtiest.......... yet again....
My car had the least tread on the tires....(bad, bad, bad)
After enough beers ... concrete naps and close proximity to crawfish are very do-able...

Jimmy :rolleyes:

Mrs TwiceBitten
05-24-2005, 12:01 AM
My thoughts...in blue!

Well...here's my take on the photos. :)

I think they are aweome and I learned a few things from them. Here is what I learned:

Y'all all had a great time and I wish I would have went now. If I do go next time, it will have to be by plane. I'm over 13 hours away...one way. We'll pick you up at the airport AND put you up for the weekend!

The Teal 93 Cobra (John Garcia's??) looks really cool with the SCMC decal on the windshield. John just oozes cool.

Only one person wore an SCMC blue tee (not sure who he is??) We were all afraid to dirty them with mudbug juice! Phil represents! (and doesn't eat crawfish! :p )

The blonde girl in the boat is cute. OK...make my day, why don't ya! ;) Nahh...It's all in the camera angle! Did you check out the redhead puckering up for the crawfish?

The crawfish.....well, no way Jose. They look sick and if I'm going to eat that, I don't want to see them swimming around in a container. :rotf:Actually, those are being "purged" in salt water which "cleans" them out to cook (if you catch my drift). Can you believe people eat that stuff? :doubt: It's great! The best part was the coonass/comedian chef (thanks again, Todd!).

The cars looked awesome! :thumbsup:

The guy standing next to Jesse looked like he was enjoying himself. (Not sure who he is??) I didn't catch his name...he's a friend of Butcher's, and I believe is the brother of the owner of Triangle Speed Shop. Correct me on this...they were great to come from Beaumont! Nice guys!

Jackie Boden likes frogs! But she married a true prince!

Mike Krause like dinosaurs. A kid at heart! Honorary uncle to our boys.

The birds in Texas have glowing eyes. The bird with the bionic eyes is Wilbur, our pet! He shows up to be hand fed. Not sure what kind he is, other than the persistent kind. Last time he came, he brought 6 pelicans, 98 seagulls and 2 heron-type things with him. There is a wetland area next to the property that attracts winged things. He'll even help himself to the shrimp in our bait tank if unsupervised!

Fishing seems to be a favorite past time for some members. Git-R-Done!

Phillip's 93 Cobra looks pretty darn cool... so does Jimmy's Mystichrome. :thumbsup:

Y'all like to play cards for cash... so do I! I was afraid to ask if y'all play Spades or any card games but it looks like you all got it covered! LCR is a dice game...I will only teach you if you make a personal appearance for us! :D

I'm glad all of you had a great time. SCMC is a great club and you all make it great! It's my pleasure to have members like you in our organization. You'll have to come get a load of us in person! Holding you to that...maybe next year!

Thanks for your time! And a BIG thanks to Larry and Rachel Frank for doing this for the club! Do what you love, and love what you do! Our pleasure!

Tony

ORANGE CRUSH
05-24-2005, 01:22 AM
Great pics guys:thumbsup:

LadyCobra01'
05-24-2005, 12:26 PM
yea....thanks for showing off my off-road vehicle. :mad: ..... :p

Sorry! :( I didn't realize it until you said something!!! Get low! Get low!! :thumbsup: Next mod?! :p

LadyCobra01'
05-24-2005, 12:27 PM
Y'all all had a great time and I wish I would have went now. If I do go next time, it will have to be by plane. I'm over 13 hours away...one way.
Tony

Make plans to fly in next year!! :thumbsup:

Kim

97CasperCobra
05-24-2005, 02:15 PM
Get low! Get low!! :thumbsup: Next mod?! :p

nope...more important things other than car things demand my hard earned $$$.

cobrabitn
05-24-2005, 09:32 PM
Kim and Rachel,

I'll try to go next year! Looks like a lot of fun.... :)

It's a long way by Cobra... :rotf:

Starting from: 1642 Huntmoor Dr, Rock Hill, SC 29732-9347
Arriving at: Tiki Island, TX
Distance: 1064.2 miles Approximate Travel Time: 16 hours 22 mins

Tony

LadyCobra01'
05-25-2005, 09:57 AM
Kim and Rachel,

I'll try to go next year! Looks like a lot of fun.... :)

It's a long way by Cobra... :rotf:

Starting from: 1642 Huntmoor Dr, Rock Hill, SC 29732-9347
Arriving at: Tiki Island, TX
Distance: 1064.2 miles Approximate Travel Time: 16 hours 22 mins

Tony

That's nothing we drove all the way to Las Vegas in the cobra just over a week ago!! :eek:

Kim

Mrs TwiceBitten
05-26-2005, 02:14 PM
This is great..."Hey guys...how do you like my new hat?"

LadyCobra01'
05-27-2005, 10:56 AM
:rotf: That is too funny!!

Kim