PDA

View Full Version : wheel spacer opinions/ question

Cobra4me
05-26-2005, 02:21 AM
I have purchased w/o much thought (which is not unusual) some wheel spacers that are 1.25 thick. Some of the higher priced spacers have a lip built into the spacer. I need your opinion on whether this something I want to put on the cobra. Safety is utmost. Has anyone have experience with this size wheel spacer?? Is the 1.25 spacer too thick without the lip?? Is there balancing problems. Anybody with experience in this area please respond.
Robbie K

btw I bought from ebay the company has a no return policy unless the spacer is defective

InfamousSVT
05-26-2005, 10:45 PM
Is the spacer the type that has studs on it? If so then the spacer should mount to the stock wheel studs and then have studs on the spacer that you can mount your wheels to. If it is this type of spacer you will be fine:thumbsup:

NO 5 OH is running a 1" spacer on the rear of his vert and he doesn't have any problems, so you shouldn't:)

Hope this helps you out!

Cobra4me
05-26-2005, 11:32 PM
Is the spacer the type that has studs on it? If so then the spacer should mount to the stock wheel studs and then have studs on the spacer that you can mount your wheels to. If it is this type of spacer you will be fine:thumbsup:

NO 5 OH is running a 1" spacer on the rear of his vert and he doesn't have any problems, so you shouldn't:)

Hope this helps you out! Yeah they have the studs. Some of the higher priced spacers out there have a lip that mounts inside the wheel from the back. Mine dont that was my concern and also they are 1.25 in
Robbie K