PDA

View Full Version : PA, NJ, NY, any one interested in a cruise?

ausie
05-28-2005, 09:03 AM
I am certian that this summer will be filled with all types of events in PA or in some surrounding states. Or possibly take a drive down to a different region. I am planning on taking a trip down to Ocean City MD in October to meet up with some other members down there. On a short notice: June 10-13 will be the Ford Nationals (similar to Ford Fun Weekend) at Maple Grove Raceway near Reading PA (probably too late to get your car registerd for the car show event). The First Pennsylvainia Mustang Club car show occurs Sunday August 21 from 10am to 4 pm in Coopersburg PA which is north of Quakertown on Rt 309. (judged event). This event takes up a few Acres of land. About 50-60% is all mustangs and the remainder is everything else on wheels. http://www.1st-pa-mustang.org/show2005.pdf Pre-registration is $10.00 and a bit more at day of show.

Or if you know of an event in your area, please post it. Perhaps we can establish some activity in our region and start having fun with our club! :thumbsup: I usually attend the Wheels of Time monthly events local in my area which is typically a big gathering of street rods and a few modern vehicles. Any suggestions would be helpful too. :) For starters, I live in Allentown (eastern PA) which is close to Dorney Park.